Any one order one and get two?

Travels WithTravels With Posts: 573
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I ordered one of the vinyl editions of ten. I received one on March 23 and another the first week of April. Did this happen to anyone else? I suppose I could send TC an email. I was only charged for one...I think.
“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I ordered one of the vinyl editions of ten. I received one on March 23 and another the first week of April. Did this happen to anyone else? I suppose I could send TC an email. I was only charged for one...I think.

if you're looking to find a new home for it...(wink wink) I've love to get that and haven't order it yet! (hey no shame in asking right?)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    I've heard of something similar happening to others with different merch. Probably tell you to spread the love and gift it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I ordered one of the vinyl editions of ten. I received one on March 23 and another the first week of April. Did this happen to anyone else? I suppose I could send TC an email. I was only charged for one...I think.
    You should probably contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    karma,
    slh
  • Jalf991Jalf991 Posts: 35
    Maybe this is good karma coming back to him?
  • Dipshit1982Dipshit1982 Posts: 109
    I'd send 'er on back, if it were me in that position. Or at the least, e-mail 10c and see what they have to say.
  • Maybe they sent me two incase I wanted to listen to it more than once! Anyhow, I went ahead and emailed TC, I'll see what they have to say.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Give it to someone for their birthday
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • TC's great. They said mail it back and they would credit my account for shipping and in addition, send me a 2003 bootleg for the hassle. So, the question is...does anyone have a suggestion for a 2003 bootleg. There are so many dates and I am tired of reading through set lists.
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    TC's great. They said mail it back and they would credit my account for shipping and in addition, send me a 2003 bootleg for the hassle. So, the question is...does anyone have a suggestion for a 2003 bootleg. There are so many dates and I am tired of reading through set lists.

lol a 2003 bootleg, such a random year
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    TC's great. They said mail it back and they would credit my account for shipping and in addition, send me a 2003 bootleg for the hassle. So, the question is...does anyone have a suggestion for a 2003 bootleg. There are so many dates and I am tired of reading through set lists.

A 2003 bootleg is much more valuable than the new Ten vinyl edition.. ;)
    I have all the official boots, and I suggest you to choose Holmdel, the last of the second north american leg..
    The mexico ones are great too, expecially the last one three discs set (one of the rarer), but if I'm not wrong they haven't these anymore..
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    yeah i would go for mexico or the canadian 03 shows...

...is the super deluxe special edition of ten limited? is it only in stores for the time being?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • robcascie wrote:

A 2003 bootleg is much more valuable than the new Ten vinyl edition.. ;)
    I have all the official boots, and I suggest you to choose Holmdel, the last of the second north american leg..
    The mexico ones are great too, expecially the last one three discs set (one of the rarer), but if I'm not wrong they haven't these anymore..

Thanks. Maybe I'll go with the Holmdel show. The Mexico shows were not on the list they sent me from boots to choose from. I know a 2003 bootleg for the vinyl edition isn't equal but I guess it's about doing the right thing. Also, I kind of just view it as a free bootleg. :)