Live In Atlanta 04-03-94 on vinyl?

PearlJamsterPearlJamster Posts: 102
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Alright Since the boxset came out and I heard Drop in The Park on vinyl I think it sounds outstanding, the quality for it being on vinyl sounds great, now a concert favorite of mine has always been Live In Atlanta 94, I am just wondering how many of you would think that would be a great edition to add on vinyl for one of the future box sets if they release an era that covers the 1994 year?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    it'd be nice, but doubtful since its already on cd (dissident singles)

i'd like them to pull a gem of a show out of nowhere, but would not complain either way..

my guess if they do it, they'll leave off the cover songs like they did on the cd.. Sonic Reducer comes to mind..
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • lukin14 wrote:
    it'd be nice, but doubtful since its already on cd (dissident singles)

i'd like them to pull a gem of a show out of nowhere, but would not complain either way..

my guess if they do it, they'll leave off the cover songs like they did on the cd.. Sonic Reducer comes to mind..

Yeah that's true, I wonder how may other rare shows are out there that no one has heard.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i would like it to be included in the next box for sure. would it fit a 2lp set though? seems longer than drop in the park?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588

my guess if they do it, they'll leave off the cover songs like they did on the cd.. Sonic Reducer comes to mind..[/quote]

Yeah that's true, I wonder how may other rare shows are out there that no one has heard.[/quote]

Not only all covers, but also the Ten era songs as well. It would be all about Vs. or Vitalogy. So, if it's Vitalogy than no Vs...
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,583
    Alright Since the boxset came out and I heard Drop in The Park on vinyl I think it sounds outstanding, the quality for it being on vinyl sounds great, now a concert favorite of mine has always been Live In Atlanta 94, I am just wondering how many of you would think that would be a great edition to add on vinyl for one of the future box sets if they release an era that covers the 1994 year?

That would be pretty fucking awesome!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,277

would be wicked!
    danny d
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    would be cool to have a vinyl, but id rather have something that isnt that readily available in good quality. also, look what happened with the unplugged dvd-alot of disappointment about certain omissions/edits. madness!
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    danny wrote:

would be wicked!

what would be even wicked-awesomer...would be this show on dvd 8-)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • OGT92 wrote:

Yeah that's true, I wonder how may other rare shows are out there that no one has heard.[/quote]

Not only all covers, but also the Ten era songs as well. It would be all about Vs. or Vitalogy. So, if it's Vitalogy than no Vs...[/quote]

Yeah I totally agree there, why keep ten era songs on the vinyl if they did release it, just keep the songs from vs/vitalogy or what ever albums they choose to put on the next set.