Options

Thanks for EVERYTHING Ed

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just want to say this inlight of all the bitching & moaning..Thanks Ed..your solo shows are the shit and i am very happy to have an opp. to see you once again..fuck all these spoiled whinners..whether it's a PJ show or a solo show it's a fucking show and summer just wouldn't feel right without you! hope i see you in June dude!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    +1
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    Agreed!

It is such a great opportunity to see Mr Vedder in a solo appearance....I love pearl jam...and love Eddie...
    I think it is great that he has this solo project and would love to be able to see him! :D
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    I just want to say this inlight of all the bitching & moaning..Thanks Ed..your solo shows are the shit and i am very happy to have an opp. to see you once again..fuck all these spoiled whinners..whether it's a PJ show or a solo show it's a fucking show and summer just wouldn't feel right without you! hope i see you in June dude!!

+1

I never expected another solo tour, I am so stoked.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options

Couldn't agree more. I hope Ed plays and acoustic version of Not For You.

This is not for you
    Oh, never was for you...fuck you...
  • Options
    rodentrodent Posts: 133
    Hail Hail!! It's going to be awesome to see him perform again.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    THANK YOU ED! Now lets bury the whiners' threads...
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    GremmieOOCGremmieOOC Posts: 167
    Agreed. F*** the whiners. I saw Ed in Montreal last year, and it was an awesome experience. I can only hope to land tickets again this year. I hope to see many future Ed tours.
    Buffalo '96, Montreal '98, Saratoga '00, Toronto '03, Hamilton '05, Cleveland '06, MSG I '08, Mansfield I '08, Hamilton '11, Hartford '13, Charlotte '13
    EV-Montreal '08, Albany '09, Hartford '11
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832

U R A Crazy Breed is one of my fav peeps on this board
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options

Agreed!! I think you've just become my favorite person on this board :)

I really hope I get tickets because I never thought I'd get another chance to see an EV Solo Show! Can't wait to find out :D
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428

Agreed!! I think you've just become my favorite person on this board :)

I really hope I get tickets because I never thought I'd get another chance to see an EV Solo Show! Can't wait to find out :D

damn right! Bump to move the stupid bitchy threads dowwwnnnnnn!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    LL624LL624 Posts: 43
    You know what they say....."the squeaky wheel gets the grease". ;) Perhaps this time it might work. Ed solo shows are great!! I would take all my recyclables in for tickets if there were any shows within say 1000 miles of where I live. Have fun everyone! :D
    "Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify." --Henry David Thoreau
    "Compassion is the basis of all morality." --Arthur Schopenhauer
  • Options
    ofthegirl75ofthegirl75 New Jersey Posts: 300
    I'm just happy to see a show this year. Thanks Eddie!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,025
    Damn Skippy! :mrgreen:

Which show(s) are you trying for Crazy?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I'm not going to any of the shows for this tour cause im waiting for full band show but I totally agree with you! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I agree that Ed touring is a good thing but all the people bitching about the whiners will be bitching yourselves after the show when the drunk, screaming fuckers ruin it AGAIN for everyone. I can't remember how many posts I read last year on this topic. I honestly hope it doesn't happen, but you know it will.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

Kiss ass

:)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    awww shucks...thanks for the kind words guys..glad to see i'm not alone on this!! :mrgreen:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Which show(s) are you trying for Crazy?

either Albany show..I figure Ed's solo is way worth a 3 hour drive!

Kiss ass :)

never that! shit is from the heart baby..that's how i do! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Hallelujah!

This has been disgusting. Who are the fans that represent this board anymore. Thank you for a little appreciation here. Im going to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! :)

And I love Ten Club even more now....making up for the haters. ;)

Even if I didn't get selected, I'm okay with that... it is a hassle-free process and I love that!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    What's that brown stuff above your top lip and under your nose?

JK LOL
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    A-fucking-men dude!!!
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560

JK LOL
    Ahhh, that would be resin...

CB needs to clean his pipe!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    agreed and nice av crazy breed
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    nice to finally see a positive thread! thanks, breed.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    cordurologycordurology Posts: 226
    +1
    Lex 03, Gorge 05, Cincy 06
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    funnygirl wrote:
    Agreed!

It is such a great opportunity to see Mr Vedder in a solo appearance....I love pearl jam...and love Eddie...
    I think it is great that he has this solo project and would love to be able to see him! :D

make sure you show off your new tat!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    Awesome thread. I love it when people just appreciate, rather than bitch. Some people on this forum have this sense of entitlement when it comes to anything Pearl Jam, that's really a bit disgusting to me. I believe in Karma, meaning that if we thank the band when they deliver, they in turn will want to keep delivering. On the other hand, when we expect things from the band, there's so much less positive energy the band can absorb and turn into something good. I don't know. Maybe it's the weed speaking.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Thanks Ed for playing the Northeast again. Us here is the Puget Sound region are just super happy for the folks on the opposite coast, yet again. All your charity work makes up for you not playing here anymore. As long as you keep doing charity work, and playing in the Northeast, then that is all we need. :roll:
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,025

JK LOL

:lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    LukinFan wrote:

JK LOL

:lol::lol::lol:
    Don't we all? :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1