Options

Great news about Ed solo..congrats to those who get tickets!

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I'm in the Midwest and both PJ and Ed solo has treated us well...can't complain at all. Ed solo is a real treat and I hope many of you get the concert tix you're hoping for...more than worth the cost!

I'll admit the Eastern folks are a tad spoiled ;) but so be it. Enjoy...I'm clinging to past memorys for now...and looking forward to news regarding the new PJ album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    I'm in the Midwest and both PJ and Ed solo has treated us well...can't complain at all. Ed solo is a real treat and I hope many of you get the concert tix you're hoping for...more than worth the cost!

I'll admit the Eastern folks are a tad spoiled ;) but so be it. Enjoy...I'm clinging to past memorys for now...and looking forward to news regarding the new PJ album!

+1
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    we need more posts like this!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    Yay! A positive post after an exciting announcement :) Thanks!
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I'm excited to hear about Ed touring again too. I think it's great. While I'm always excited to see all of Pearl Jam on tour, these solo shows really are something special. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets, and kudos to the 10 club for trying to make sure that everybody has a reasonable shot at getting to see a show! Hopefully PJ or Ed will grace your neck of the woods soon, if they are not doing so in '09.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    You guys who go take some nice pics mmmmk?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Yay! A positive post after an exciting announcement :) Thanks!

My pleasure.... :) Love to see Ed again, but budget won't allow and thats one more person who can enjoy a night with ED! I'm thinking more dates may pop up also if this "initial" tour goes well (like minus all the loud crowd requests) ;)