Options

Just bought EV Baltimore 6/14! Woo hoo!

rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Sweet! Should be a great day and a great show!
One man stands alone awaiting
for her to come home
eyes upon the horizon
in the dark before the
darkness leaves the dawn
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    You read the description right? You get a chance to be randomly selected to buy tickets at a later day.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Yeah, that's weird. No one is "guaranteed" (hehe) tickets until a lter date. Did this happen last time EV solo's went on sale?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Yeah, that's weird. No one is "guaranteed" (hehe) tickets until a lter date. Did this happen last time EV solo's went on sale?

no it didnt, i like it tho. its how they should do PJ shows.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    Oh crap, I was so excited, I just bought them and didn't read the description. Oh well, here's to hoping I get in. :)
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856

no it didnt, i like it tho. its how they should do PJ shows.

No, not really.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    well good luck to all! :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    wait...so I just checked my account and it pulled the 168...does that mean i'm good?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    wait...so I just checked my account and it pulled the 168...does that mean i'm good?

no.. that's just the authorization. if you do end up getting tickets, they will keep the 168, if you don't get the tickets, they just release the 168 back into your acct.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    I need more security... This "lottery" is going to drive me mad!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    i hear ya arq...i was doing an irish step dance in my kitchen until i realized the policy
  • Options
    I guess this system makes sense for the EV tours, but I hope this isn't applied to PJ tours since it will eliminate the rewards that loyal fan club members get (i.e., seat location).
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i LIKE the 'lottery'.........just see who's lucky! i also liked the seating lottery for pj shows, so i guess i just like ;luck of the draw, seems a bit more fair than who has the fastest computer, is here, etc. now i just need to know if i can even TRY for tix.....still waiting on the ok from hubby!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    i LIKE the 'lottery'.........just see who's lucky! i also liked the seating lottery for pj shows, so i guess i just like ;luck of the draw, seems a bit more fair than who has the fastest computer, is here, etc. now i just need to know if i can even TRY for tix.....still waiting on the ok from hubby!

it never had anything to do with who had the fastest computer.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    If anyone is going solo to either Baltimore show and wants to sell their other ticket, please let me know.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.