Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    is it me or all you do is link ebay items haha?
  • Options
    Well, I do collect PJ stuff from all over the world, so I am kinda stuck on that site for a decent part of the day.... :oops:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Well, I do collect PJ stuff from all over the world, so I am kinda stuck on that site for a decent part of the day.... :oops:

hahaha

I wish i had the money too, plus there is so much shit about i dont know what anything is worth etc. I really dont see the hype on promo cds and stuff like that....
  • Options
    Yeah, promo CD's are not my thing, but the cool photos, LPs and the Soldier Field CD in particular are awfully collectable...and expensive... :)
  • Options
    just out of curiosity, was the intention of this thread really to let people know about the soldier field stuff or was it a clever butt plug for your own auction?
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Only thing that looks legit to me is the photo....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    just out of curiosity, was the intention of this thread really to let people know about the soldier field stuff or was it a clever butt plug for your own auction?

Dude! (or Miss or Ma'am, or sprout or youngster or whatever)

When is the last time YOU saw the Soldier Field Vinyl? Or even the double CD? (an 'official one')

I am pointing out the validity of something that is legit over a bullshit CD-R Polish promo CD of songs that everyone already has...

minus the buttplug (yuck) ;)
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400

Why dont the LPs look legit, out of curiosity?
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

minus the buttplug (yuck)

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

The LPs look pretty damn legit to me...keeping my eye on them, but will probably go towards the SUN as far as price goes...the friggin' CDs are already $160 with a lot of time left... :(
  • Options

Im curious too because those look legit to me.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options

Not sure..Just a first glance knee-jerk comment...Just dont remember mine looking like those is all...(and yes, I am certain mine is real) That said, it has been a long time since I have broke them out. I could be 100% wrong! :-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    No offense, but I think you are wrong about the LP ;)
  • Options
    No offense, but I think you are wrong about the LP ;)

None taken....Hate the bay either way!! ;-)

• Options
    I'm not necessarily in love with Ebay either...kinda a monopoly, but you do have to admit that it's about the best (for now) worldwide marketplace for a lot of things people are interested in...I find myself looking for PJ stuff at least twice a day...I'm hooked, but there are a lot worse things to be hooked on..(like GODSMACK!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: