Options

Ed solo in NYC ?

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited April 2009 in The Porch
He is doing the Pete Seeger thing Sunday, May 3rd, 2009. Maybe...... just maybe... one pair for a Letterman after show? That is how they did it last time, one pair per member. A small theater in the City? Something, anything? That would be timely and FUCKING GREAT !!
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    He is doing the Pete Seeger thing Sunday, May 3rd, 2009. Maybe...... just maybe... one pair for a Letterman after show? That is how they did it last time, one pair per member. A small theater in the City? Something, anything? That would be timely and FUCKING GREAT !!
    possible but unlikely

more likely in the fall when they have a record to promote
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    dunno about that......just HOPE for ed solo back in NYC, period! 8-)
    and personally, i hope he does quite a few dates, spread the love around. it's a tough ticket to score, period - even with limiting it to one pair per the tour - so the more shows he does, hopefully will ease the sales just a wee bit. i don't want to get shut out again! :evil:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Get_Right wrote:
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    possible but unlikely

more likely in the fall when they have a record to promote
    We know Letterman is like us and is a serious PJ fan. When he wants to see PJ or Eddie, he just invites 'em on his show! He has to be jonesin' too!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~