Options

2 Drop in the park download codes? who else?

PearlJamsterPearlJamster Posts: 102
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Hey there I just got my ten collectors boxset and with the Drop in The Park records, I got 2 download code cards with 2 different codes, is there suppose to be 2 or did they accidentally put 2 in? lol alos anyone know how long I have to use my download before it expires?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,928
    luck of the draw. not sure on expiration if any. Make a fan happy and give one away.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    mickeyrat wrote:
    luck of the draw. not sure on expiration if any. Make a fan happy and give one away.

I know... PM sent.... pleeeeeeeeaaasssseeeeeee ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org