Options

Help with ROO VIP...

GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
edited February 2008 in The Porch
My husband is considering buy me the VIP package. He was wondering though if there are any people out there that have done VIP and if they have a review on it.. He was wondering if its worth it??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    My husband is considering buy me the VIP package. He was wondering though if there are any people out there that have done VIP and if they have a review on it.. He was wondering if its worth it??

I think NeilJam said there were showers, food service, air conditioned something and very close parking, among other things. I'm seriously considering it, especially because I'm not the camping type
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I think NeilJam said there were showers, food service, air conditioned something and very close parking, among other things. I'm seriously considering it, especially because I'm not the camping type

thank you! I am really not camping material.. I really want this package.. I wonder if they sell out like crazy.
  • Options
    thank you! I am really not camping material.. I really want this package.. I wonder if they sell out like crazy.

Yeah.. hopefully once the Roo boards are back up we can get some solid detailed info on how everything works and what comes with each package variation. $750/per person is a lot without some serious perks!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    http://www.bonnaroo.com/tickets/vip.aspx

It works for me..

I wonder how fast these tickets go..
  • Options
    http://www.bonnaroo.com/tickets/vip.aspx

It works for me..

I wonder how fast these tickets go..

Finally worked for me too.. I think they'll sell out fast
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Do you guys know how much the VIP packages are?

$1,236.10 per pair, sold only as a pair

The breakdown:

$618 per person

$154.50 per person per 4 days

+100 for RV upgrade

VIP TICKETS

VIP TICKETS GO ON-SALE SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2008 AT 12:00 PM EASTERN.

VIP tickets to the 2008 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival are priced at $1,169.50 per pair.

Each VIP package includes:
    (2) VIP tickets
    VIP entrance
    Preferred parking and camping for one car*
    Special shower and restroom facilities
    VIP pre-event party on Thursday night
    Two VIP lounges with beverages and a full buffet plus snacks
    Exclusive viewing bleachers for the main and second stages
    Commemorative Bonnaroo package
    and other amenities

*If you plan to bring an RV you must upgrade to a VIP RV parking pass when you buy your VIP package. The VIP RV parking pass upgrade only includes parking for (1) RV only – not (1) RV and (1) car. VIP RV parking upgrades will be sold for an additional $100.00 (including service fees).

All VIP tickets are 4-day passes.

Prices do not include service or shipping charges. Service charges are $67.10 per order. This includes a $6 fee for Coffee County, $12 Facility fee, and $2 for charity. All VIP orders will be shipped via UPS Second-Day Air Signature-Required for $12.00 per order. Shipping costs for International Orders vary based on the country to which the order is being shipped.

There is a limit of one VIP package per order.

Tickets are sold in pairs only. One VIP parking pass will accompany each pair of tickets. Everyone entering through the VIP entrance will be required to have their own VIP ticket & wristband and a VIP parking pass for the vehicle. (VIP wristband will be received upon check-in.) No one without a VIP wristband will be allowed to enter the VIP entrance, even if they have a VIP parking pass.

IMPORTANT: All tickets will be shipped on Wednesday, May 28, 2008. Please remember to have your tickets shipped to an address where you or your authorized representative will be in early June.

Guard your tickets carefully - just like cash! There will be absolutely no reissues for lost or stolen tickets!

Your ticket will be a specially designed souvenir ticket, unique to the 2008 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival.

You will be notified via email as to precisely when the tickets will be shipped.

All sales are final.

The 2008 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival will take place rain or shine.

All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at the 2008 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival; however, acts are subject to change without notice.
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Wait, there arn't showers for just normal campers? I dont want to smell like an asshole for 3 days....
  • Options

Hope you get to go. :)

All this snow will just be a memory come June. :D
  • Options
    Wait, there arn't showers for just normal campers? I dont want to smell like an asshole for 3 days....

I don't think so!

Just washing station things?
  • Options
    Hmm.. there's also a payment plan:

http://www.bonnaroo.com/tickets/payment-plan.aspx
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    What Will Be Provided

- Drinking Water (see “Water At Bonnaroo” section below)
    - Medical Assistance
    - Wash Stations
    - Showers (at select locations throughout the campgrounds)
    - Portable toilets with toilet paper (although we suggest that you bring at least one roll of TP, just in case. Also, you may prefer not to go into a portable toilet in the dark so we suggest bringing a flashlight with fresh batteries)
    - A general store will be selling sundries (personal hygiene products, batteries, film, disposable cameras, ice, beer, etc.)
    - Vendors will be selling a variety of reasonable priced foods, beverages, and snacks
    - Pay telephones – Collect and Credit Card Calls Only
    - ATMs - we still recommend that you bring enough cash for your stay to avoid potentially long lines or waiting for the machine to be serviced. Please bring enough money for any additional expenses you may have.
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    As long as I can strip to a pair of swimming shorts and wash my hair and shit then I dont mind.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

this mad me LOL. i woke my dogs up and they looked at me like i was nuts.

as far as the VIP package goes, if money were not an issue for me, i still dont think i would do it, but thats just me.

have fun.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel