Options

So is anybody a little pissed that ticketmaster is having presale

bettermanofthehourbettermanofthehour Posts: 355
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Now I am not going to the west coast. I didn't even try for tix. I was just on ticketmaster checking out some other tickets and noticed that the two la shows are having presales. Just that there might be a few people that were a little pissed about it. Especially those who missed out of the 10C presale.
My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not really. 10C had its presale. Everyone who got tickets were 10C members, and their seats will be better than what is pulled from the TM sale.

The KROQ/ticketmaster presale is pretty standard for SoCal tickets. I look at it as another opportunity to get tickets to the show that I was unsuccessful with in the 10C sale.

What exactly are you upset about?
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    I am not upset. I would be pissed though if they were playing close enough that I would of tried for tix and got shut out of the 10C presale, then ticketmaster was having a presale.

Just thought I would go ahead and give others a chance to bitch some more.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    why? those of us getting the tm presale passwords have been letting you all know... all you'd hafto do is read a bit. (i mean, figuratively, if you were trying to go)

its the local station here that's giving the password, not ticketmaster.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Now I am not going to the west coast. I didn't even try for tix. I was just on ticketmaster checking out some other tickets and noticed that the two la shows are having presales. Just that there might be a few people that were a little pissed about it. Especially those who missed out of the 10C presale.

Im not pissed at all.... I got shut out on the 10C sale so now this means I have a chance tomorrow and yet another chance on Friday in case tomorrow doesnt work... :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Just thought I would go ahead and give others a chance to bitch some more.

Yeah, cause the one thing missing from the board of late is the lack of bitching!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Yeah, cause the one thing missing from the board of late is the lack of bitching!

theres been bitching going on here recently ?? i hadnt noticed
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I'm happy about the presales. Denied on Monday, so here is my second chance. Still don't like my chances, but I've got three people trying for me. It would really suck to leave work, come home, get rejected again, then either have to go back or lose half a days pay.
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    might as well be pissed off at this too.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Got A Chance On Thurs And Fri