Options

How to fix email problem

BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
edited April 2009 in The Porch
For everyone who didn't receive the 10club email,try doing the following: on the PJ home page click on profile on top right side of the page. On profile page click on Edit Contact Preferences. There are 2 boxes regarding email. If they are not checked this is probably why you didn't receive the email. Check both boxes. You will not receive the current email unless they resend it. As was mentioned in another thread these boxes somehow became unchecked when they did the recent update. I didn't receive it either and have never missed an email before. Hope this helps and good luck to everone in the upcoming quest for tickets! Let the games begin!

Peace!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    thanks, but that's not the problem. A lot of people on here- like me- already has them checked and still didn't receive the email. It was a screw up on 10C tech side. I'm sure they'll get it corrected
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
    I started writing this post earlier and had to stop in the middle. I didn't realize that Scott had already written almost the same thing. Sorry, just trying to help. The thought of not getting a ticket announcement email is somewhat panic provoking for me!