Options

into the wild LP

2»

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    wilmack88 wrote:
    Give the guy a break. 200 including shipping is actually a good deal compared to how much these things are going for on ebay. He offered it to board members first as a favor and you're gonna jump all over his ass? Pretty Lame :roll:
    i am a target? you have two profiles?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    jhulud wrote:
    If you want to get eBay prices for it...put it up on eBay then...

+1 great comment! i'm sure no other than a PJ real fan will pay $200 for ITW here or on ebay.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    jhulud wrote:

+1 great comment! i'm sure no other than a PJ real fan will pay $200 for ITW here or on ebay.

people name their children after members of this band and you wonder if someone is willing to pay $200 for a record?
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    demetrios wrote:
    well, if you already have one for yourself, why not sell this copy the price you payed for it? if it was bought from 10club, shouldn't the price be ...

IntoTheWildVinylPurchase.jpg

right?

FUCKING BURN!!!

*highfives D* :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    arq wrote:
    jhulud wrote:

people name their children after members of this band and you wonder if someone is willing to pay $200 for a record?

I'm not wondering, i'm absolutely sure! and my son Jeff Cameon Boom says hi.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    cordurologycordurology Posts: 226

I'm not wondering, i'm absolutely sure! and my son Jeff Cameron Boom says hi.

:lol:

As for the topic, I don't blame the OP for trying to get market value for the LP, his only mistake was creating this thread under the guise of "just wanted to give true PJ fans an early shot." Seems more likely to me he thought he'd have a better shot at selling it here, quicker, and minus eBay listing fees/time/trouble/etc.
    Lex 03, Gorge 05, Cincy 06
  • Options

I'm not wondering, i'm absolutely sure! and my son Jeff Cameron Boom says hi.

:lol:

As for the topic, I don't blame the OP for trying to get market value for the LP, his only mistake was creating this thread under the guise of "just wanted to give true PJ fans an early shot." Seems more likely to me he thought he'd have a better shot at selling it here, quicker, and minus eBay listing fees/time/trouble/etc.

hold on there. i said i'd let someone HERE have a shot at it first before putting it on ebay. i said nothing about giving "true pearl jam fans an early shot". first: i don't believe in the notion of a "true" fan (of any band) and find that whole idea pathetic and childish and second: just because you're here doesn't say anything about what kind of fan you are
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    bad place to try to sale this due to the amount of people that were shut out on this....

just let the thread go and do what you need to pay whatever off you have to by selling this....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    just because you're here doesn't say anything about what kind of fan you are
    Except everyone here is a paying fan club member. Aren't we meant to be nice to each other?
  • Options
    Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    This is the first time that someone put a item with a mutch more value that the real one..!??!
    I don't understand all this indignation.

I see here, for example, people selling posters with a value more that they pay for him.

The guy put a price, so or you accept or not.
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    arq wrote:
    jhulud wrote:

that's not the point, I actually don't doubt you will sell your LP for $200, but you want to sell it for a shit load of times over original price you should just go straight to Ebay, if you really wanted to people a favor then you should post your shit for what you paid or maybe a little more if you want, but $170 over the original price? :?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Yield72 wrote:
    This is the first time that someone put a item with a mutch more value that the real one..!??!

I see here, for example, people selling posters with a value more that they pay for him.

but $170 over the original price? you dont think that's a little much? Do you really have you make that much money off of another person? (and I dont mean "you" and if you, just making a point - lol)

and I think it's different though than "the price" on Ebay, most people don't start at $200 they start at 19.99 or maybe $50 and then people raise the bid depending on how much they want it, if you list it for $19.99 and people want to fight over it then that's different I think.

I mean all this is just IMO, I guess the guy can sell it for $500 if he wants, I'm just putting in my 2 cents into the discussion.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Yield72 wrote:

but $170 over the original price? you dont think that's a little much? Do you really have you make that much money off of another person? (and I dont mean "you" and if you, just making a point - lol)

and I think it's different though than "the price" on Ebay, most people don't start at $200 they start at 19.99 or maybe $50 and then people raise the bid depending on how much they want it, if you list it for $19.99 and people want to fight over it then that's different I think.

I mean all this is just IMO, I guess the guy can sell it for $500 if he wants, I'm just putting in my 2 cents into the discussion.

I agree with you Mrs. Vedder!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Man people are hypocrites. How is this different from the Volcom 7" vinyl. Numerous copies have popped up on ebay and like it or not you know half of them were purchased on this website. People have even said in threads that they are putting their's on ebay. So, why do you put it on ebay?? To make money, obviously. But how many are going to put it up on ebay for what you actually paid, which technically was free. Even if you put it for a BIN at $25 that would be fair. But you all know if you chose to sell a copy of this, it wouldn't be for what you paid. Anyone who has an ITW vinyl knows they would be an idiot to sell it for $30. And if you fell into hard times or something and had to sell items you own and one of those items happened to be ITW, let's see.....$30 or $150-200 (the going rate) hmmmmmm. I can understand the people who are looking for this vinyl WANT to pay $30, but if you had it and wanted to trade or sell, you would be looking for more than that.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I cant blame people for trying to make a buck, especially these days.