Options

Guitar Hero: Pearl Jam

vedhead19vedhead19 Posts: 89
edited April 2009 in The Porch
So I played Guitar hero Metallica last night and while I really don't like Metallica but I enjoy guitar hero. As I was making my way through some of the old songs of Metallica I couldn't help but think that a guitar hero Pearl Jam would be simply awesome. So I am starting this thread to try and gain support for a Guitar Hero: Pearl Jam. I made up a list of songs that could be on it. See what you think and any you can add would be awesome.

Pearl Jam - Why Go, Alive, Black, Even Flow (live at the Gorge), Oceans, Porch, Hail Hail, Red Mosquito, Immortality (live at Benaroya Hall), all or None (live at Benaroya Hall), Sleight of Hand, Do the Evolution, Given To fly, Go, Blood, Rearview Mirror, Daughter, Animal, Not for you, Better Man, Smile, In My Tree, Come Back, Life Wasted, Save You, Crazy Mary, I Beleive in Miracles, Corduroy, Down, Footsteps, Dirty Frank, Garden, Jeremy, Leavin Here, 1/2 Full, Elderly woman, Indifference, and Yellow Ledbetter.

Other Artists - Sex On fire - Kings Of Leon, Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains (unplugged version), Black hole Sun - Soundgarden, Excuse me Mr. - Ben Harper, Your Touch - Black Keys, Change - Blind Melon, Touch, Peel, and Stand - Days Of The New, Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley, Karma Police - Radiohead, Backwater- Meat Puppets, Rockin in the free world, Neil Young, Machine Gun - Jimi Hendrix (live at Fillmore), Friend of the devil - Grateful Dead, Bokkie - Elefant, You - Candlebox, Red Ribbons - Tea Leaf Green, Young Men Dead - Black Angels, War - Bob Marley, We Used To Vacation - Cold War Kids, One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket, Diamonds and Gold - Langhorne Slim, Funky Tonight - John Butler, and Soul To Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

So there is my list. Let me know what you think.
are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Good list but I think a PJ Rock Band/Guitar Hero game will not happen :( I think the closest we may get is a kind of "Guitar Hero/Rock Band: Grunge" game featuring PJ/Nirvana/AIC/Soundgarden/Mudhoney etc
  • Options
    vedhead19vedhead19 Posts: 89
    I realize it is very slim chance but it is fun to dream. :mrgreen:
    are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    vedhead19 wrote:
    I realize it is very slim chance but it is fun to dream. :mrgreen:

Yes, yes it is :D
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Seems like PJ prefers to do the Rock Band thing.

I doubt we'll ever see a game like that, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more downloadable songs pop up in conjunction with the upcoming re-releases of vs and Vitalogy.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    fuck ghero.. That metallica game could have been a download for 20 buck but no, they sell it for 60. GREED! the only thing i like about ghero over rock band is the open note on the bass..
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    fuck ghero.. That metallica game could have been a download for 20 buck but no, they sell it for 60. GREED! the only thing i like about ghero over rock band is the open note on the bass..

Exactly.... I'm happy with the RB downloads....
    wishlistfoundation.org