Options

Petition for Audiophile Releases

HOTRATSHOTRATS Posts: 40
edited March 2009 in The Porch
This post isn't for everyone, but I would die for special edition releases by the band in high quality audio. An example....Blu-ray is 24-bit / 192 kHz PCM and DVD is 24-bit / 96 kHz stereo PCM. Even 5.1 Surround sound options would be cool. Some of us have the ability to play these and look forward to releases taking advantage of it. Please keep this in mind for future releases.

Paul
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    yes! yes, please do! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Totally agree. And here's this for motivation: Uncle Neil recognizes Blu-Ray as a great way to release a massive freaking chunk of music. Therefore, it's time :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    HOTRATSHOTRATS Posts: 40
    benjs wrote:
    Totally agree. And here's this for motivation: Uncle Neil recognizes Blu-Ray as a great way to release a massive freaking chunk of music. Therefore, it's time :mrgreen:

Holy shit dude. Just checked out Neil's page after reading your post! My undies are in a massive bunch. This is WAY COOL!!!!!
    “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
    -Friedrich Nietzsche-
  • Options
    I will support any initiative relating to high quality, audiophile releases. Blu-ray releases would be cool, but I would also love to have some DVD-Audio discs. PLEASE!!
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    How can you not be onboard with this one?
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    I will purchase these. Are you reading this Bierman? It's money in the bank. Make sure the board members of Pearl Jam LLC. know.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard