Options

Things that could have been changed for Unplugged.

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Things that could have been changed for Unplugged if we've been unlucky.

1. Dubbing over the drums with Matt drumming and letting Industrial Light & Magic digitally insert Matt over Dave.

2. Digitally alter the pro-choice writing on Eddies arm to "Obama is our Fixer"
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Unfortunately for you, they used all of the special effects budget to dub over the audio on Oceans, and then to figure out how they could cut as much from it as possible while still calling it the complete MTV Unplugged. ;)
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    drsluggo wrote:
    Unfortunately for you, they used all of the special effects budget to dub over the audio on Oceans, and then to figure out how they could cut as much from it as possible while still calling it the complete MTV Unplugged. ;)

Well said,
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    BenzBenz Posts: 117
    1. Dubbing over the drums with Matt drumming and letting Industrial Light & Magic digitally insert Matt over Dave.

Wooot! Having a PJ DVD with Dave A. for me was the biggest reason to get this thing.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    Benz wrote:

Wooot! Having a PJ DVD with Dave A. for me was the biggest reason to get this thing.
    So wait, You paid 140 bucks for SDE so you could get unplugged? Hell for that price Dave A. would have played your basement........ As the house drummer!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BenzBenz Posts: 117
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Benz wrote:

So wait, You paid 140 bucks for SDE so you could get unplugged? Hell for that price Dave A. would have played your basement........ As the house drummer!!

I said the biggest not the only reason ;) I love the whole package!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    I love mine too!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    drsluggo wrote:

That explains why the "Oh, Beth" at the end now sounds like "Oh, bwang."
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.