Pics where Mike looks hot - surely he deserves his own thread!

2»

Comments

• I remember one from one of the gorge shows...dude was sweating like a whore in church
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    so i take it everyone here posting pics are girls?

I should hope so!
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/238831618_ed1c10fc2e_b.jpg
    Hottie!!
  • StoneyChixStoneyChix Posts: 125
    I met Mike in 1998 on their 2nd Australian tour..he was soooo the nicest guy, really friendly and NOTHING like what I expected him to be like (I have the pics posted on Dan's Pearl Jam page...i think there's a link somewhere?? mind u the pics are pretty old and I look way over excited!! but hey i TOTALLY was!!)

The one thing i loved about him was that when i met him i had a really old camera and had asked him for a photo when the camera began playing up on me, Mike was nice enough to wait while i got the camera going again, I remember i kept on thanking him for waiting, especially as there were a few other fans waiting around, he even signed all my 10c singles...TOTALLY The nicest guy!!! :) it's a moment i will never forget and always treasure!!!
  • emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    Mike is much more outgoing than most who are from Seattle- myself included!
    Very genuine and thoughtful- really comes across well- very patient with his fans :)
    And teh sexxee- I love his hair!
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,505
    i love you mike!

~throws bra on stage~
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Okay. At the risk of having the piss taken from the guys, here's a sweet picture of him (don't know who the other two guys are).

76022902.jpg

LOLLA or Nijmegen????????