Options

This Process Is So F - Ing

haashaas Posts: 46
edited April 2008 in The Porch
EASY..... Considering all the complaining Ive heard, I had no issue with any NYC shows, Mansfield shows, and even Hartford, minus the 1/2 delay. I would just like to commend 10c for making me, and so many of us happy... Oh and by the way, the senoirity thing rocks as well, especially given the new lottery for 1,2 and 9, 10! I realize some of you have had difficulty, but in the end, is ther a better way:?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    You're in the extreme minority if you had NO issue with MSG. I got them both two, but only after a good half an hour hitting refresh. The site definitely crashed. Hard. Other than those though, easy pickens. I could see people who got shafted from MSG getting upset about the server crashing, but all in all this is the best method. Especially if they could fix the crashing too.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    the two today were very easy to access, and camden 1 and msg 1 i had no problems at all. msg 2, well thats another story all together!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    Man I felt like I was the only one who didn't have trouble with MSG (granted I only went for the first night), but I just hit refresh a bunch of times (pretty standard in my book) and was set. Checked out less than 5 minutes after they went on sale.

Was it worse for the second show?

EDIT: Just saw the post above...
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • Options
    anybody think there's a possibility that 10C seats will become available for Mansfield II again?
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03