Options

Box Set arrived in my mail box today!

Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
edited March 2009 in The Porch
I couldn't wait and today there it was!!!! I was hoping to get a set signed by the band but it wasn't to be my fate. I really like the remix of ten. It sounded so powerful right away. I really like what they have done with Eddie's voice. The sound is so rich and the lyrics are so much clearer. I spent some time tonight going through the box set. It's pretty cool...

I'll never forget the first time I heard the riff to alive...I stopped dead in my tracks and was like what is this? i ran down to tower records and listended to the whole cd that night...I had no idea that my life was to be changed form that point on.

I feel as if we have grown together over the years. It's nice to take a monent and remember Lolapollizza 92 my first time seeing them live...the excitement of following all around on tour in the summers in the 90's...that the music still means so much...it's like a sound track of my life my 20's and 30's and now 40!

I feel the music is just as meaningful now as always...some of the happiest times of my life have been seeing PJ and Eddie Vedder. This summer was the best summer in several years...getting to see the band and Eddie...So thanks for the memories of the past and the ones to come.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,569
    Nice post.
    Glad the box set made you happy. Seems this box is a big hit among the collectors. I am certainly enjoying it!
    I will swallow poison