"The Band" is working

Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
edited March 2009 in The Porch
"The Band" section is up and running

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    looks like they gave the boys regular user profiles...does that mean that they can go on here and chat with us? that would be awesome, they'd be able to answer so many questions and also be able to see first hand our reactions to things and be able to base their band decisions off of and perhaps even realize some decisions could be wrong
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    looks like they gave the boys regular user profiles...does that mean that they can go on here and chat with us? that would be awesome, they'd be able to answer so many questions and also be able to see first hand our reactions to things and be able to base their band decisions off of and perhaps even realize some decisions could be wrong

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think at best we'll get some blogging...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    No Boom.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    haha, yeah, that's what they want to do ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    Blogging would be good

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    NadesNades Posts: 158
    Lizard wrote:
    No Boom.....

remember, boom only speaks when spoken to

he'll come out of hiding when he's brought up...maybe he's reading this right now :?
  • Options

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think at best we'll get some blogging...

oh no i knew that wasn't true...just a thought i came up with to get good use out of this thread...i mean i'm sure there will be some (though minimal) interaction with them...maybe they will start threads but not partake in them or other peoples threads...or maybe like you said, they would blog...those i understand are to be realistic
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I see that Ed has only been a member for 17 weeks. His Ten Club number must suck balls :lol:
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335

If they come on here then they will realize that their fans are all CRAZY! :o
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I see that Ed has only been a member for 17 weeks. His Ten Club number must suck balls :lol:

But he's been to EVERY show.... :) He could have saved a fortune with 10C tickets.
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Oz Jammer wrote:

his seats are gonna suuuuuuuuck.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    Oz Jammer wrote:

good chance at the Lottery I bet

M
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Mudfest wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:

good chance at the Lottery I bet

M

I'm feeling kind today, so Ed, if you ever read this, you can have my spare Ten Club ticket to any show i attend :lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,093
    Corey Lynn wrote:

this is sweet! might be seeing the band posting & replying on thy board! ;)
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    demetrios wrote:
    Corey Lynn wrote:

this is sweet! might be seeing the band posting & replying on thy board! ;)
    I agree, very exciting, even it they just blog, I'll be happy. :)