Options

Anyone else just recieve the shipping email?

PJPJ Posts: 285
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Idk if they ran out of copies or something and had to restock, but I Pre ordered my SDE on the 17th of March, got the confirmation email the next day (18th). The email said
Your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.

Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and
will arrive in 3-5 days.

Now, the 24th, I just received the UPS email saying my order has been shipped and should arrive on the 31st of March.

Was it because I ordered so late? Did they run out? Anyone else have this problem? I'm just curious. Sorry if this has been posted, but I couldn't find anything. Can't wait for it to arrive regardless :)
2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    TMynes wrote:
    Idk if they ran out of copies or something and had to restock, but I Pre ordered my SDE on the 17th of March, got the confirmation email the next day (18th). The email said

will arrive in 3-5 days.

Now, the 24th, I just received the UPS email saying my order has been shipped and should arrive on the 31st of March.

Was it because I ordered so late? Did they run out? Anyone else have this problem? I'm just curious. Sorry if this has been posted, but I couldn't find anything. Can't wait for it to arrive regardless :)

I ordered mine on the last day of the pre-sale and it showed up yesterday. Rumor going around that the "signed copies will ship later." Dont know how much truth is in that if any at all but I hope its true for your sake!
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    TMynes wrote:

will arrive in 3-5 days.

actually it's a signed copy....
  • Options
    Sweet, ok bidding starts at 10,000. :lol:
  • Options
    billyruff wrote:
    TMynes wrote:

will arrive in 3-5 days.

actually it's a signed copy....

How do you know that if y ou haven't gotten it yet?
  • Options
    who are you referring to? billy?
  • Options
    TMynes wrote:
    who are you referring to? billy?

I guess you, how do you know he got a signed copy if he hadn't gotten it yet?
  • Options
    billy said It was a sign copy, but I thought it was a joke so I added the "lets start the bidding"
  • Options
    I ordered a month ago and have yet to get the UPS e-mail! What gives?
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    unfortunately, if you did not order prior to 3.1.09 then you do not have a chance for a signed copy.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    jcfranz wrote:
    unfortunately, if you did not order prior to 3.1.09 then you do not have a chance for a signed copy.

It just rained on my parade :( lol I knew that when I ordered it, but I just cant figure out why it would be taking an extra 5-6 days.
  • Options
    And furthermore why am I getting this via UPS? When I ordered it I was told that "Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and will arrive in 3-5 days" in an email that also told me my order was shipping in 24 hours. Is that some automated thing they send out? Why send out something that's so wrong on so many levels? I should have just bought it at Best Buy and avoided all this BS.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    And furthermore why am I getting this via UPS? When I ordered it I was told that "Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and will arrive in 3-5 days" in an email that also told me my order was shipping in 24 hours. Is that some automated thing they send out? Why send out something that's so wrong on so many levels? I should have just bought it at Best Buy and avoided all this BS.

They ALL came via UPS. 10C probably got a bulk discount that was better than USPS.
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    I was just fuckin around...I think that the people that ordered it before the deadline and havent recieved the shipping confirmation are getting the signed copies...you on the other hand are not...LOL but neither did I .
    But it's really cool and well worth it.. so enjoy...

peace
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I got my email a long time ago, but it was just delivered 10 minutes ago.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    I ordered the Deluxe last week no shipping confirmation and no package yet.

Should have just bought it locally....quite annoying to pay the $6 something shipping and not get it on or before release date.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    I just recieved mine too....

It says it will be here on the 31st!?

Damn, what gives? I thought if I pre-ordered , it would be here on time! ah, well waiting another week!

I still cannot wait, I could of just bought it down the street lol.