Options

2008 Bootlegs- would the Pre-opener Throw Your Arms Around Me be on the Mansfield CD?

PearlJammer623PearlJammer623 Posts: 189
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Technical Help Please...

2008 Bootlegs info- Would the Pre-opener Throw Your Arms Around Me be on the Mansfield CD?

Also what are the differences in which formats to buy the boots in?

I am new to Flac files...i actually downloaded some music in the Flac file format, when i tried to play it on windows media player it would not work, so then i downloaded a program i found online to convert the files. The problem i came across, was that the file conversion only converted half the song?

Any help would be awsome

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Im not sure. Cause in 06 Eddie played Porch preset acoustic at Boston II and that wasn't on the recording
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    The presets are never on the official boots unfortunately.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,179
    MattyJoe wrote:

What he said
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    hehe, luckily I recorded the performance in my digital camera...now all I have to do transfer it to mp3. :):D
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Technical Help Please...

2008 Bootlegs info- Would the Pre-opener Throw Your Arms Around Me be on the Mansfield CD?

Also what are the differences in which formats to buy the boots in?

I am new to Flac files...i actually downloaded some music in the Flac file format, when i tried to play it on windows media player it would not work, so then i downloaded a program i found online to convert the files. The problem i came across, was that the file conversion only converted half the song?

Any help would be awsome

Thanks

I have never figured FLAC out. Tried a few times. I'm no tech genius, but I'm not a beginner either. My advice would be to spend the extra $$$ for the physical CD's. No downloading, no burning, no sharpies. I also love having the song titles on the CD
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    it wont be on there, sad to say.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    I have never figured FLAC out. Tried a few times. I'm no tech genius, but I'm not a beginner either. My advice would be to spend the extra $$$ for the physical CD's. No downloading, no burning, no sharpies. I also love having the song titles on the CD

It's SOOOO easy! Get a program (Free) called 'FLAC Frontend'. Google it, and you'll find it. It converts FLAC files to wav in minutes (a whole show in a few minutes) and then you can play/burn the wav files w/out the annoying blip.

You may need to download a plugin for it, if it doesn't work straight away, but again, you can google for it.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    JPS79JPS79 Posts: 148
    MattyJoe wrote:
    bummer, the only one I have is from an australia show from the 03' tour, and was really looking forward to hearing a different live version of it.
    Seems the more you make
    equals the loneliness you get
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    LongRd. wrote:
    hehe, luckily I recorded the performance in my digital camera...now all I have to do transfer it to mp3. :):D

sweet! would love a copy! :)