Options

DITP download....

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,003
edited March 2009 in The Porch
once I download , do you think I could burn it for personal use? Don't listen to much music on the computer and I don't have an MP3 player or Ipod.Most of what I listen to is in the car on disc.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nobody? even to tell me I'm a computer dumbass? Big taboo or what?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    I am sure that it's not protected. Go ahead and rip it.

I haven't downloaded mine yet. But once I do, I'll rip it to disc to listen to in the car.
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    mickeyrat wrote:
    once I download , do you think I could burn it for personal use? Don't listen to much music on the computer and I don't have an MP3 player or Ipod.Most of what I listen to is in the car on disc.

you can absolutely do that.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    Anyone know if this this going to be available to purchase this download w/o buying the super deluxe?
  • Options
    GremmieOOCGremmieOOC Posts: 167
    I can't seem to find the Drop in the Park download instrusctions in my box set. Are they on a separate insert or part of one of the other random things in the box?
    Buffalo '96, Montreal '98, Saratoga '00, Toronto '03, Hamilton '05, Cleveland '06, MSG I '08, Mansfield I '08, Hamilton '11, Hartford '13, Charlotte '13
    EV-Montreal '08, Albany '09, Hartford '11
  • Options
    GremmieOOC wrote:
    I can't seem to find the Drop in the Park download instrusctions in my box set. Are they on a separate insert or part of one of the other random things in the box?
    Inside the DITP Album sleeve little three by three inch insert. I found mine in the 2nd album side with the poster replica.

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    GremmieOOC wrote:
    mine was in the box itself, underneath the notebook I think, or on top of it, whatever.
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    I tried to download it .......and it said not available in CANADA!!!!!!!!
    wtf
  • Options
    grazmangrazman Posts: 198
    I was gonna download it tonight, im in the UK. Has anyone in the UK downloaded this or is it restricted to just US people *snarl*
    It's Evolution, Baby!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,094
    billyruff wrote:
    I tried to download it .......and it said not available in CANADA!!!!!!!!
    wtf

same here! :( it's like vh1 & youtube lately with these "not available in you country" jams. what's that all about? it's the internet! if i can send an email to the nasa spaceship on the moon, why can't we access this stuff (audio & video) online, on this planet? :?
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    im spinning the vinyl and this fell out just now, was gonna go do it, but i wont even bother, im in canada....CANADA SUCKS> :lol:
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    efisioefisio Posts: 46
    I've got the code, but I live in Italy so I can't download it :cry:
    Can anyone who lives in the US and has download it help me and share? ...I though $190.00 + $65.00 to UPS were enough...
    Any help will be appreciate....thanks in advance
  • Options
    grazmangrazman Posts: 198
    efisio wrote:
    I've got the code, but I live in Italy so I can't download it :cry:
    Can anyone who lives in the US and has download it help me and share? ...I though $190.00 + $65.00 to UPS were enough...
    Any help will be appreciate....thanks in advance

Well to be fair it wasnt listed as being part of the package (a download of DITP) but its just another kick in the teeth to all european fans who had to pay UPS charges aswell and the US people can download it and we cant *snarl snarl*
    It's Evolution, Baby!
  • Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122
    We can't download it in Canada - WTF?!? Why bother teasing us with a download code for DITP if anyone outside of the US can't use it?
  • Options
    veddermanvedderman Posts: 799
    i can't download it in slovenia! it says: "Our records show that you are coming from the following country: Slovenia
    Unfortunately at this time, purchasing music and promotional code redemption are restricted to US residents."

what should we do now?
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    vedderman wrote:
    i can't download it in slovenia! it says: "Our records show that you are coming from the following country: Slovenia
    Unfortunately at this time, purchasing music and promotional code redemption are restricted to US residents."

what should we do now?

ask someone nicely to share..
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    efisioefisio Posts: 46
    mickeyrat wrote:

Are they 128kbps or higher?
  • Options
    Am I the only one who got a zip file ReadMe.zip instead of the download of the DITP gig???
    And if I put my code now on the page I receive this message: "Your PIN Code entitles you to a specific number of song downloads. Our records show that you have already downloaded the songs of your choice."

WTF?!!
  • Options
    some people now report they managed to download it and when I contacted Sony a couple of days ago they said they were looking into it.
    I'll try tonight.
  • Options
    yodonvito wrote:
    Am I the only one who got a zip file ReadMe.zip instead of the download of the DITP gig???
    And if I put my code now on the page I receive this message: "Your PIN Code entitles you to a specific number of song downloads. Our records show that you have already downloaded the songs of your choice."

WTF?!!

Not the only one...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=95026&start=0
  • Options
    .5 full wrote:
    yodonvito wrote:

WTF?!!

Not the only one...

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 26&start=0

Thanks for the link...I think I'm gonna write an email too...I'm very pissed!
  • Options
    efisio wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Are they 128kbps or higher?

they're 320k and they sound fantastic.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    mickeyrat wrote:

of course! :)
    once you DL you can what you want, and apply it to whatever media works best for you.
    hubby just DLed it this morning for me....left my ipod on the kitchen counter with a note saying he did so and had loaded it on my ipod so i could listen to it on my commute. sweet. however, you bet, sure it's saved on our external HD, but i ALSO want it burned to disc, 'just because.'
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    jhulud wrote:
    I am sure that it's not protected. Go ahead and rip it.

I haven't downloaded mine yet. But once I do, I'll rip it to disc to listen to in the car.
    Not to be a stickler, but technically, it has already been "ripped" into MP3. Now it needs to be "burned" to a disc.
  • Options
    This seems to now be working here in Canada.

Im in Toronto and this was not working yesterday [due to being in Canada] however I am downloading this as I type.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    any chance Sonic and RITFW are included in the mp3 version???
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    non-entity wrote:
    any chance Sonic and RITFW are included in the mp3 version???
    nope, they are not
  • Options
    8-)
    though that means transcoding to V0 to get a manageable portable player size.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    8-)
    though that means transcoding to V0 to get a manageable portable player size.

nah...i just transferred them right to my player as is.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all