Options

Blue-Balled Twice! Anyone got a spare? :D

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Apparently 'BUY' doesn't mean crap. It only got me 'Temporarily Out Of Stock' and then 'Out Of Stock'. Nice work you jackasses. Servers crashed. A boatload of newbies posting they got tix.

D2D you totally jinxed us yesterday!!! ;)
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    Apparently 'BUY' doesn't mean crap. It only got me 'Temporarily Out Of Stock' and then 'Out Of Stock'. Nice work you jackasses. Servers crashed. A boatload of newbies posting they got tix.

D2D you totally jinxed us yesterday!!! ;)

Cry me a river dude. it took me until 12:30 to actually get the tickets and I was clicking since noon. Four times I clicked "buy" when it actually came up and, just like you, I got the 'Temporarily Out Of Stock' thing afterward. I just kept clicking on the tickets until it finally went through. You can't quit until the link to the tickets actually disappears.

maybe one of the newbies can make you an audience recording of the show.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Cry me a river dude. it took me until 12:30 to actually get the tickets and I was clicking since noon. Four times I clicked "buy" when it actually came up and, just like you, I got the 'Temporarily Out Of Stock' thing afterward. I just kept clicking on the tickets until it finally went through. You can't quit until the link to the tickets actually disappears.

maybe one of the newbies can make you an audience recording of the show.

I never quit dude. You had better luck. Enjoy the show.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    its all luck but i hear ya stevie

all these bandwagon people who get seats freaks me out

the longtime people deserve em ..period