Options

What Makes YOU A Better Fan???

13»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    Cosmo wrote:
    Just messin' with ya, Bro. Sometimes, i just can't seem to help myself.
    peace...

no please if i put it on a t you hit it out of the ball park, you see you are one of the people with a good sense of humor all fun my friend thanks for the laughs ...:D....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Pearl10.BRPearl10.BR Posts: 403
    It's all about the LOVE!!
    That's what makes me a Fan-atic!!
    i couldn't imagine my life without their music in it.It's my morning coffee,it's my anti-depressant,it's my voice of reason....sometimes it's my oxygen!
    *sniff* I LOVE THESE GUYS MAN!!

Perfect ! ;)
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Cosmo wrote:
    And the font shown is Actual Size.
    LMFAO!!! :D
  • Options
    The quality of my fellow fans with whom I've enjoyed many, many wonderful days.
  • Options
    i don't talk about Pearl Jam all damn day
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Right now....nothing.

15 years ago....because I listened to them around the clock when I was in middle school....along with thousands of other people. :D
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    augustwest wrote:
    i'd be more interested in what YOU thought, than what i already know...

OK AW I'll bite here...

I guess what makes me a better fan is that the band keeps delivering and I keep coming back for more. Back when they broke, I was hooked. They enaged my psyche. And although i don't think IMO they don't have the UMPH they once had, they still tick. They keep putting out music every year or two and I keep biting, chewing it up, and ingest it. That only gets enhanced live, which for me doesn't happen as often as I would have liked. I keep coming back for more. THis could turn into a dissertation so I'll stop here. I'm not a better FAN than anyone else here. Just a fan. :)
    I love to turn you on