All Five Guys Singing At Once

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited December 2009 in The Porch
God I never thought I'd see this again, but it was great at the end of the Hartford show to see them all singing 'Fuckin' Up'. Mike/Jeff on a mic, Stone on his, Matt, and Ed of course. Live long enough and a little magic comes your way. Can't wait to hear the boot. I think they may have done this a bit in Mansfield, but I distinctly remember seeing this in Hartford. Jeff seemed to be singing more, or maybe that was just the song selection.

I hope they do more of this on the next cd/record and incorporate it live...it adds to the ferocity of a song.
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Jesus...they let Ed sing?! What is this world coming to?? :eek:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Jesus...they let Ed sing?! What is this world coming to?? :eek:

Your boy was all over the place. Best tour outta him I've seen in a long, long time. He was flyin high. And singing his ass off.
    I love to turn you on
    Your boy was all over the place. Best tour outta him I've seen in a long, long time. He was flyin high. And singing his ass off.

My favorite is when he spins around in crazy circles during Baba!! :D <sigh>

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    God I never thought I'd see this again, but it was great at the end of the Hartford show to see them all singing 'Fuckin' Up'. Mike/Jeff on a mic, Stone on his, Matt, and Ed of course. Live long enough and a little magic comes your way. Can't wait to hear the boot. I think they may have done this a bit in Mansfield, but I distinctly remember seeing this in Hartford. Jeff seemed to be singing more, or maybe that was just the song selection.

I can't believe I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy getting wrapped up in the music to see this onstage.
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    My favorite is when he spins around in crazy circles during Baba!! :D <sigh>

he doesn't bounce quite as high as he used to.

but i guess that's true for all of us...
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
    DPrival78 wrote:
    he doesn't bounce quite as high as he used to.

but i guess that's true for all of us...

You wouldn't either, if you had arthritis.

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    dammit i've been looking for this thread for a week now. finally found it. anyway, loved having all 5 guys singing at once for the fall 09 shows...imo it's presents some of the songs better...hope they continue to do this in the future...
    I love to turn you on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    I think it was all 6 guy's (including Boom). Who's gonna pass out screaming Fucking Up @ a live show? :geek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnIHCiE5P_k

That day in Hartford, from 8am till hours after midnight, that Hartford day will forever be one of my favorite day's of my life! :D