Options

12/11/91 - Bronco Bowl: Dallas, TX show not listed?

CH150780CH150780 Posts: 5
edited March 2009 in The Porch
I was editing my profile and trying to enter in the shows that I have been to, but the December 11, 1991 show at the Bronco Bowl in Dallas was not listed, so I couldn't add it. The Red Hot Chili Peppers was the headliner, with Smashing Pumpkins also supporting. Later that night the band played a small club show at Trees here in town, but the Bronco Bowl show is not listed.

Can it be added? Also, is there any reason we can only add 3 shows to our profile when most of us have seen them waaaaay more than that?

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    CH150780 wrote:
    Also, is there any reason we can only add 3 shows to our profile when most of us have seen them waaaaay more than that?

Thanks.
    You can only add 3 shows at once. It's annoying, but you have to add them in 3s.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    You can only add 3 shows at once. It's annoying, but you have to add them in 3s.

Thanks. I see that now. I've been able to add all the rest of my shows, but I'm surprised that there are still shows that are not in the database. I guess there's just not a lot of information for some of those earlier shows. Here's a ticket stub from the show:

tix_121191.gif

Here's a poster:

post_kozik91.gif
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    The late lamented Bronco Bowl. A great venue. :cry:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    The late lamented Bronco Bowl. A great venue. :cry:

I certainly miss that place. Where can you go bowling, play video games, grab some dinner, sing karaoke in a bar, and see a great live show all in the same building. I saw some great shows there. The Cure, Bauhaus, Tenacious D, Ministry, Deftones, The Strokes, Kids in the Hall, Zwan, Beck, L.A. Guns, Black Crowes, and a few more I can't remember right now. I hear they tore the building down and built a Home Depot.