Options

Interview with the Band Tonight!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    The show has been spliced together by Alan I'm sure. Check out his other show exploremusic.com some of the stuff is from there
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Yeah i swear i've heard this before..

Was it not that interview in that magazine?
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I BrisK I wrote:

the part with ed sounded familiar but ive never heard the other parts.
    so did they just said they didn't wanna do this to the other albums? thats interesting, cant blame them though.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    did i miss the email on this one? would have loved to have caught this from the start

wish i could afford the vinyl for the re release now, soon! :mrgreen: i feel like a little kid every time its all about pearl jam for a few damn minutes :D I think i might get a tat to commemorate the 20 year mark.im thinking simply "Pearl Jizzy" with a heart around it :lol:
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    SierraT wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

the part with ed sounded familiar but ive never heard the other parts.
    so did they just said they didn't wanna do this to the other albums? thats interesting, cant blame them though.

The part with ed was apparently up for listen before the full one .. i remember seeing the link a week ago or so
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    did i miss the email on this one? would have loved to have caught this from the start

wish i could afford the vinyl for the re release now, soon! :mrgreen: i feel like a little kid every time its all about pearl jam for a few damn minutes :D I think i might get a tat to commemorate the 20 year mark.im thinking simply "Pearl Jizzy" with a heart around it :lol:

If I wasn't 16 i'd get a cool pearl jam tat in a second. Just two more years :)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I BrisK I wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA
    FANTASTICA??

Did someone in the band say "Fantastica"?

Just wondering, cuz I remember posting on the old board that they should call their album "Pseudologia Fantastica", which is basically what most politics and AIG execs have or do....That would be really cool....

Just wondering - not getting ahead of myself...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I BrisK I wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA
    FANTASTICA??

Did someone in the band say "Fantastica"?

Just wondering, cuz I remember posting on the old board that they should call their album "Pseudologia Fantastica", which is basically what most politics and AIG execs have or do....That would be really cool....

Just wondering - not getting ahead of myself...

nope

was an advert
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    OK...so it was like a vacuum advert or something....

Well....still...I think it's a good name for an album...doesn't have to be PJ...
    be philanthropic