Options

Exclusion?

Mad MohabMad Mohab Posts: 310
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Have the boards old, non fanclub members been excluded from joining this board? What percentage of the users there do you think that was, it seems like a lot less people in this forum - no good. I bet the most ever uses online on this board will be barely half as many people if people who don't cought up the dough are still being shut out. Why would anyone make such a move when a buying, loyal, loving part of your audience would be made to feel excluded??!??

Oddly I was thinking of dropping my 10c when i heard this. The cooler post on here were from random outside Pearl Jam fans, not the typical wash from six or seven members posting over and over like I see here.

p.S. Maybe I am wrong and old non paying members are now aloud in here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,867
    this was soooo two months ago... hehe

to my knowledge it's 10c members here now, which i think was pretty much the majority at the old board anyway...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    yah it's be cool if non members could post but a membership is only 20 bucks
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    I am glad it's fanclub only. There were some cool nonmembers, but the bad ones were so much worse. No spam. Not nearly as much bitching. And apparently a few fewer members with seniority over me.