Options

Play Rock Band With Matt Cameron!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Matt Cameron of Pearl Jam
Published March 6, 2009

Pearl Jam is arguably one of the most influential and iconic bands of the 90s - the beginning of the grunge explosion, and is still producing incendiary and important music eighteen years later. Now you can play with Pearl Jam drummer Matt Cameron as he plays Rock Band 2 with Xbox LIVE® Gold members March 27.

matt_cameron.jpg

Matt Cameron of Pearl Jam.

If you're an Xbox LIVE Gold member (if not, upgrade now!), and you want a chance to play with Matt Cameron, send a friend request to the following Gamertag and be online half an hour before (6:30 P.M. ET) the Game with Fame session starts on Friday, March 27, 7:00 P.M. ET.

Pearl Jam GWF

With eight full-length albums under their belts, the band is now re-releasing their very first album put out in 1991, Ten. There will be four collectible special edition versions of the re-release and you can find out more about these at the band's official website.

Cameron is a veteran of Seattle's music scene, having been a member of grunge pioneer band Skin Yard, and longtime drummer for Soundgarden. He joined Pearl Jam in 1998 and started recording with them on their 2000 release Binaural.

Want to hear Matt Cameron and Pearl Jam? Set up these music videos for download through Xbox LIVE Marketplace:

"Alive"
"Do The Evolution"
"Even Flow"
"I Am Mine"
"Jeremy"
"Oceans"
"Save You"
If you get a chance to play with Matt Cameron, we want to hear about it! Send us an e-mail with the subject: "GWF – Pearl Jam." Be sure to include your Gamertag and home town.

how cool is that!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    His friend list is full :(
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Posted last week or the week before.
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    His friend list is full :(

Weird. It shows him having 2 friends, and it says my friend request is still pending. I sent it last week.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    Travelar wrote:
    Posted last week or the week before.

no shit...i never saw it and i'm here almost every day...oh well...here it is for those who didn't know..like me.
  • Options
    i wonder if he'll be using this set: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 8010850645

that thing is awesome and i will definitely be owning that eventually!

edit: oops! he'll be playing on the 360, but it's still a cool set.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all