Options

Who else's notebook came bound upside down?

SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
edited March 2009 in The Porch
No signatures here, box set is awesome. Tape is even sealed in plastic. But like the title says. My notebook is bound with the cover upside down and the front and inside covers seemed to be on the wrong sides. Anyone else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    That's kinda whack... WTF?
  • Options
    CC56367CC56367 Posts: 76
    You are so ungrateful. After everything this band does for us...you come on here and complain about your notebook being messed up???? How dare you.

In all seriousness. hopefully this is just an isolated incident. I'm sure they (or someone) will replace it for you.
  • Options
    Well let me get this out of the way first. I am in no way ungrateful. The set is awesome. The Unplugged disk looks great up converted on my new Kuro, don't have a record player yet but the records look great. Oh and the sound on the unplugged dvd is A+ as well. Wish they had a bluray option. :)

On the back part of the box there is 1990 with a line and 1992 under that, looks like they may be planning on releasing each album the same way. Having 8+ of these things lined up on a shelf is going to look great. Thanks Ten Club.
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    please post unplugged tracklist
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Well let me get this out of the way first. I am in no way ungrateful. The set is awesome. The Unplugged disk looks great up converted on my new Kuro, don't have a record player yet but the records look great. Oh and the sound on the unplugged dvd is A+ as well. Wish they had a bluray option. :)

On the back part of the box there is 1990 with a line and 1992 under that, looks like they may be planning on releasing each album the same way. Having 8+ of these things lined up on a shelf is going to look great. Thanks Ten Club.

"Unplugged" wasn't recorded using an HD camera so having a Blu-Ray wouldn't help you too much.
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

"Unplugged" wasn't recorded using an HD camera so having a Blu-Ray wouldn't help you too much.

True HD Audio my friend.
  • Options
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    please post unplugged tracklist

It's the original show set list, none of the un-aired tracks are there, unfortunately.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    My notebook was bound correctly. I'd email them and I'm sure they'll replace it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Well you have rare unique piece of memorabilia if your book came out that way congrats!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
    what, i any extras are on the dvd?
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    SolarWorld wrote:

omfg sick.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    SolarWorld wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

True HD Audio my friend.
    Good news is you'll find many, if not most, Home Theatre enthusiasts will tell you that a good Linear PCM track is nearly comparable to most TrueHD tracks.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CC56367CC56367 Posts: 76
    SolarWorld wrote:

I was TOTALLY kidding about the ungreatful thing. I was being sarcastic. Sorry you thought that.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    can we blame this little gem on stone?
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    can we blame this little gem on stone?
    All the blame, none of the credit :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1