Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009!

2»

Comments

• JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    who wants to sing a verse of Dollys finest song with me in honour of the occasion?

WEEELLLLLLL.......We irish love to sing, we irish love to dance, we irish love to party, Whene'er we get the chance....

as much as I rallied against it at the time, thats a tremendous song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbJMcssd5k
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    I feel like I got hit by a truck this morning!

I time traveled through parts of last night... :)
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Was just saying yesterday how shit Paddys day was when I was living in the UK. The pubs would be empty and no-one seemed to care (strangly enough ;) )

That is so not true, you just didn't go to the right pubs.

Thats not true I went to all the pubs in the UK over the course of 4 Paddys Days :P :twisted:
    :lol: well I did have a Paddys day when I lived in London and it was a LITTLE bit better than here... cos there were loadsa Irish out... but here... it may or may not have been paddys day at all :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :lol: well I did have a Paddys day when I lived in London and it was a LITTLE bit better than here... cos there were loadsa Irish out... but here... it may or may not have been paddys day at all :oops:

Pack your bags love and get on a plane on 17th March 2010 ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • CraneCrane Posts: 192
    Was right off O'Connell's street (main street in Dublin) for 13 hours drinking solidly. I thought I'd give the whole steretypical view of Ireland a chance. Great night and have only recovered. Still havent seen the Simpsons episode on us yet.....Im sure it has nothing but positive things to say about us :lol:
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:

Pack your bags love and get on a plane on 17th March 2010 ;)
    I might come home this weekend :shock: seriously nobody cares about the rugby here (funny enough :mrgreen: but I mean in Kidderminster anyway... they're all footy people) but this match could WELL be one of the few 'where were you when' moments for an Irish person :shock: no fuckin way I'm watchin it in the house on me own or in a pub full of people who don't care :oops: I'm going to Birmingham... surely there'll be Irish rugby fans there. Anyone know a good rugby pub in Birmingham? 8-)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • althoughalthough Posts: 1
    i concluded st. patty's day by catching the sunrise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_YZDQD2J9Q
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276