Options

Did anyone not get a ship confirmation e-mail?

pant.the.pantlesspant.the.pantless Posts: 54
edited March 2009 in The Porch
Did everyone get a shipment confirmation e-mail? I didn't get one yet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    potsy15 wrote:

Me either but I wouldnt worry too much. I got the 10c notice. It will make its way for sure...
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    potsy15 wrote:
    have no fear...

im sure you will get the e-mail...

and hopefully a signed copy of the super duper deluxe issue of 10...................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    first off, which edition did you order? it seems that only the SD edition folks got emails.

my advice would be that if you ordered a SD Edition & did not get an email by the end of the business day today or tomorrow, that you should email the 10c & inquire about it. they're usually pretty good about responding to shipping related emails.

i wouldn't stress about it too much, though. you'll get it on time!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    potsy15 wrote:
    have no fear...

im sure you will get the e-mail...

and hopefully a signed copy of the super duper deluxe issue of 10...................

Yeah, I just realized that it's still before 10:00 on the west coast. Signed or unsigned, I'll be happy!
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I ordered Super Deluxe. Like I said before I did get 10c notice just not UPS notice. No biggie. Im sure its on its way...
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    first off, which edition did you order? it seems that only the SD edition folks got emails.

my advice would be that if you ordered a SD Edition & did not get an email by the end of the business day today or tomorrow, that you should email the 10c & inquire about it. they're usually pretty good about responding to shipping related emails.

The super duper delux edition with the actual concert worn fabric swatch of Ed's Flannel shirt, etc.
  • Options
    potsy15 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

The super duper delux edition with the actual concert worn fabric swatch of Ed's Flannel shirt, etc.

OH!! you got the Super Deluxe Fabric Edition. where the vinyls are made of denim? i thought about that, but couldn't justify spending the extra $30. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    potsy15 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

OH!! you got the Super Deluxe Fabric Edition. where the vinyls are made of denim? i thought about that, but couldn't justify spending the extra $30. 8-)

I heard that one comes with an actual shoe from Indio '93.
  • Options
    Maybe they are shipping the order, in the order they were received, I'm sure they'll be shipping all of them over the next couple of days, I dont know how the UPS system works for the 10C but here in my office the email gets sent once the label gets printed...

I'm sure you'll get the email soon... :D
  • Options
    damn. i knew i should have splurged a bit! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    to anyone out there who has recently changed their email with the ten club... i changed mine in the midddle of January, and they still sent the notification to the old email... so i think they send it to whatever your email was when you ordered the set. (i ordered on Dec. 17th) just to let you know if you haven't received your notice yet... that may be why.
  • Options
    Free the 3Free the 3 Posts: 132
    Hey all,
    I received the UPS confirmation yesterday but nothing from 10C. I ordered the SD Edition 12/16. UPS is saying I'll have it Monday....can't wait to spin that sh*t!!!
    Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2