10c Member Number Check

1101112131416»

Comments

• PapPap Posts: 28,823
    25 / 454xxx
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    33 and #345xxx.
    payment history indicates april of 2005 for this number
    i've had a few lapses mainly in the pre-internet access time. i think i still have my Vitalogy Health Club papers around
  • Bud ColderBud Colder Posts: 142
    I emailed 10c a few years ago I had joined in 95 but in 2000 I had to quit . I joined again in 2009 so you keep your number even when people quit so your number is not what they always go by it goes by the years you stay my number is like 486787 so yes it's high. I got ga tickets for Philly so I guess if Ya stay in long and people drop out you don't move up crazy. In 2013 I got res.for Baltimore and res.for night 1 in Philly but I can never get back to back nights at shows . Fenway Park I got both nights ga and for Wrigley Field I got both nights ga
  • Bud ColderBud Colder Posts: 142
    After 3 months you lose your number I ment to say
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535

I emailed 10c a few years ago I had joined in 95 but in 2000 I had to quit . I joined again in 2009 so you keep your number even when people quit so your number is not what they always go by it goes by the years you stay my number is like 486787 so yes it's high. I got ga tickets for Philly so I guess if Ya stay in long and people drop out you don't move up crazy. In 2013 I got res.for Baltimore and res.for night 1 in Philly but I can never get back to back nights at shows . Fenway Park I got both nights ga and for Wrigley Field I got both nights ga

10c gives you a new number if you lapse over a few months. You're old number is retired so it doesn't recycled. Thus the longer people have kept their memberships going in the club, the lower their 10c # is. GA has nothing to do with senoirity. Anyone can enter the GA draws and it's a lottery, so anyone can randomly win.
  • ratstenratsten Posts: 30
    46/ 174xxx
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I wish it mattered as much as it used to.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • ayladogayladog Posts: 29
    49, 37xxx
    ayladog
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    Noload said:

I guess. My membership is fairly old (got just before Yield came out). Even with a membership that old my seats were ok. Usually around the 20th row on the floor (give or take a few rows). They actually kept getting futher back with every tour.

The only shows I got up close with on the old system were:

1) The '98 tour where the floor was all GA
    2) Gorge '05 where the fan club ticket supply was very limited
    3) Seattle '02 where the ticket supply was very limited and seat allocation was completely random
    4) Boise 2000 where so few fan club members attended, everyone got wicked seats

Those special occasions aside, I've done much better with the GA thing than I did the seniority thing. I realize it's mostly luck, but I'm not complaining :)
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Zod said:

Noload said:

I guess. My membership is fairly old (got just before Yield came out). Even with a membership that old my seats were ok. Usually around the 20th row on the floor (give or take a few rows). They actually kept getting futher back with every tour.

The only shows I got up close with on the old system were:

1) The '98 tour where the floor was all GA
    2) Gorge '05 where the fan club ticket supply was very limited
    3) Seattle '02 where the ticket supply was very limited and seat allocation was completely random
    4) Boise 2000 where so few fan club members attended, everyone got wicked seats

Those special occasions aside, I've done much better with the GA thing than I did the seniority thing. I realize it's mostly luck, but I'm not complaining :)
    There are more of you than me so it's not going anywhere. I wish they would mix in some shows w the old system but that doesn't pull in new memberships so it isn't going to happen. Now you need to get family members to join and if u do get GA you have to loiter all day to get really close. It's the way it's going to be. Congrats to the low number members who got into Fenway..going to be sweet w all reserved.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    523XXX 27yo and happy to carry on the greatest band of all time through my generation. First heard 10 when I was 8 when I found it in my parents CD tower. Been a big fan ever since
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    50 / 93xxx
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    532xxx! 19 years old and always happy to expose my gen to the greatest band ever
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • 31 in 2 weeks. 145xxx. :D

38, same number. Still get awesome seats for local shows!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pljampljam Posts: 387
    50 and still as passionate and devoted as I was when I got hooked 23 yrs ago