pearl jam volcom "ten" tshirt and vinyl

Comments

• Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    Mine got here today...vinyl #444
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,826
    got it today in CT. #411
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    mvluckymikemvluckymike Posts: 329
    418 in FL today
    Miami 92,WPB 2008,Tampa 2008,MSG 2008#1, EV Baltimore 2009 Night#2,EV ATL 2009, Seattle 2009, Jazzfest 2010, WM3 Arkansas 2010,Bridge School 2010
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    468 in Miami, Fl
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    arq wrote:
    468 in Miami, Fl

Where in Miami are you?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    468 in Miami, Fl

Where in Miami are you?

Dade county :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
    Did all of you that have received them order it on the first day?
  • Options
    leadbedr wrote:

I ordered mine on the first day, within the first couple hours and I still don't have it yet. USPS tracking number shows it was received at a post office about an hour away from me. Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow, maybe Monday and I'm in Oxford, OH.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    leadbedr wrote:

I ordered on the first day and am yet to receive mine.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    407 here in houston....and i kinda like the shirt
  • Options
    leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
    gregory1 wrote:
    leadbedr wrote:

I ordered mine on the first day, within the first couple hours and I still don't have it yet. USPS tracking number shows it was received at a post office about an hour away from me. Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow, maybe Monday and I'm in Oxford, OH.
    Where did you get a tracking number?
  • Options
    407 here in houston....and i kinda like the shirt

Where are you from bro?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    leadbedr wrote:
    gregory1 wrote:
    leadbedr wrote:

I believe they said they will send you tracking info via email at the moment it ships, will also process the CC charge at the time it is shipped.

Volcom packs and ships their stuff very nicely in a sturdy box - i was expecting to see a half mangled vinyl when mine showed, but it was near perfect!

And as much as some of you guys hate the PJ/Volcom thing, I have to say I actually like the shirt, and its very comfortable and good quality stuff. The vinyl is beyond awesome.
  • Options
    leadbedr wrote:
    gregory1 wrote:
    leadbedr wrote:

This is the message I received from the USPS:

**** This is a post-only message. Please do not respond. ****

Dear Gregory,

Below is the Delivery Confirmation number you need to determine the delivery
    status of your package.

Delivery Confirmation Number 910280521368314041XXXX
    Your package is scheduled for shipment on 03/27/2009.

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (www.usps.com)
    at the shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by the
    USPS or shipper. The USPS has not collected or retained any personal
    information that would identify you or your purchase from this email.

Thank you, Shipping Dept. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:volcoment@volcom.com">volcoment@volcom.com</a><!-- e -->

**** This is a post-only message. Please do not respond. ****
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    DUECEDUECE Posts: 2
    QUESTION? I wonder why ten club has a cut off date for when you can renew your membership for eligibilty on getting tickets? I just recently joined Metclub the day before the fan club presale and was able to participate in the presale. Seems that Metallica doesn't mind taking my money for the fan club (wierd). I also got the same seats as someone in their fanclub for years, I could see how seniority in ten club should play a part in your seat selection however if your membership lapses in tenclub your seniority is GONE. Someone who has kept up with their dues in tc should have first choice seats however if someone else has ten years in the fanclub throughout a fifteen year period it seems to me that should count for something. PJ has gone to great lengths to complicate s**t.
  • Options
    DUECE wrote:
    QUESTION? I wonder why ten club has a cut off date for when you can renew your membership for eligibilty on getting tickets? I just recently joined Metclub the day before the fan club presale and was able to participate in the presale. Seems that Metallica doesn't mind taking my money for the fan club (wierd). I also got the same seats as someone in their fanclub for years, I could see how seniority in ten club should play a part in your seat selection however if your membership lapses in tenclub your seniority is GONE. Someone who has kept up with their dues in tc should have first choice seats however if someone else has ten years in the fanclub throughout a fifteen year period it seems to me that should count for something. PJ has gone to great lengths to complicate s**t.

That's a pretty harsh first post and it has nothing to do with the volcom vinyl.
  • Options
    DUECE wrote:

OH BOY.... WE GOT A LIVE ONE.
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    #394/2000!

And the shirt fits perfectly. :D
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    DUECE wrote:

That's a pretty harsh first post and it has nothing to do with the volcom vinyl.

Maybe to prevent scalpers from sucking up all the tickets... Oh, and I haven't received my tshirt yet! (That is what this thread is about right?) Anyone else still waiting?
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    422 in Calgary, AB!!!
  • Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    Oh, and I haven't received my tshirt yet! (That is what this thread is about right?) Anyone else still waiting?

I'm still waiting. I ordered first day, and contacted them last week and got the "waiting on t-shirts until this week" e-mail, but still no charge or shipping notice... I guess it's good that most of the records people are getting are still below #500, so in theory there are still 3/4 of their orders needing to ship.
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    Oh, and I haven't received my tshirt yet! (That is what this thread is about right?) Anyone else still waiting?

I'm still waiting. I ordered first day, and contacted them last week and got the "waiting on t-shirts until this week" e-mail, but still no charge or shipping notice... I guess it's good that most of the records people are getting are still below #500, so in theory there are still 3/4 of their orders needing to ship.

in the same boat.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    still waiting in kansas (doodle, doodle, doo)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Still nothing for me either here in Seattle. I was hoping for an email but nothing so far. Maybe I'll get 2000/2000...that would be sweet.
  • Options
    RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 102
    Still waiting in Hawaii. No charge on credit card. Once I see the charge, I know it should have shipped.
  • Options
    GremmieOOCGremmieOOC Posts: 167
    Still waiting as well. Sent email and also received the response "will go out next week."
    Buffalo '96, Montreal '98, Saratoga '00, Toronto '03, Hamilton '05, Cleveland '06, MSG I '08, Mansfield I '08, Hamilton '11, Hartford '13, Charlotte '13
    EV-Montreal '08, Albany '09, Hartford '11
  • Options
    #465/2000. Very happy with it! Shirt is A-OK!
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Has anyone in Australia got theirs yet? I ordered mine about a week after the first day so won't get the vinyl, just wondering if anyone's got theirs who lives downunder.
  • Options
    DUECEDUECE Posts: 2
    Okay Okay wrong forum my bad, no disrespect to PJ. But as far as scalpers are concerned my Metallica tix are will call, that should atleast curb scalping. And please don't get me wrong I would give up back stage passes to Metallica for nose bleeds at another PJ show. As far as waiting for the shirt goes (get ready to throw something) Metallica gives you a shirt when you join Metclub, no sweet vinyls though. By sweet I mean absolutely useless. And by useless I mean they sound like crap. And by crap I mean bad.
    DUECE wrote:

Maybe to prevent scalpers from sucking up all the tickets... Oh, and I haven't received my tshirt yet! (That is what this thread is about right?) Anyone else still waiting?
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Ordered in time for a vinyl and still haven't gotten my shirt and vinyl yet.
    32 shows and counting...