Options

gremmie.net: zip it up

freealcibiadesfreealcibiades Posts: 365
edited May 2008 in The Porch
since there's likely no better place than this board to announce this:

gremmie.net is now hosting zip files of the live shows and other various categories. as the site has grown (thanks guys!) i started getting emails requesting zip files that would wrap mp3's in each category into one neat package.

for example, prior to, to obtain the live in atlanta show you had to individually download each song. that's over 20 different downloads! now it's one zip file, one download. the zip files appear as the first item in each category.

thanks to goof for the coding.

enjoy ;)

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/
member number: 198,xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Nice job, Dude. I am sure you are gonna have a BUSY site now for sure....Better buy more bandwith! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    since there's likely no better place than this board to announce this:

gremmie.net is now hosting zip files of the live shows and other various categories. as the site has grown (thanks guys!) i started getting emails requesting zip files that would wrap mp3's in each category into one neat package.

for example, prior to, to obtain the live in atlanta show you had to individually download each song. that's over 20 different downloads! now it's one zip file, one download. the zip files appear as the first item in each category.

thanks to goof for the coding.

enjoy ;)

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/

this is awesome, but my question is when are you gonna have a page dedicated to the various Pearl Jam recipes that have come in the news letters? lol... i'd love that.
  • Options
    Stephen Flow: a couple of things.

You have the coolest name on this board. Seriously dude - I love it. I can just picture Ed singing, "Steeeeeeeeeeepheeeen, rest his head on a pillow made of concrete..."

If you want to put together all the recipes in a word doc I will gladly put them up on the site somewhere! email is mATgremmieDOTnet

:)
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,096

You have the coolest name on this board. Seriously dude - I love it. I can just picture Ed singing, "Steeeeeeeeeeepheeeen, rest his head on a pillow made of concrete..."

If you want to put together all the recipes in a word doc I will gladly put them up on the site somewhere! email is mATgremmieDOTnet

That'd be really cool - I'd love to get the Banana Bread/cake one that everyone raves on about :)

Edit: forgot to say - think your site is brilliant
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327

thanks man!

maybe we could start a thread for recipes? I don't have any handy right now as all my issues of deep and other newsletters are in storage right now.

the recipes I can think of right now: Guacamole, Sliders, Banana Bread... was there a Falafel recipe too? or is that just me?