Options

PJ Mural at Easy Street in Seattle

mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
edited March 2009 in The Porch
If you're in the area, the Easy Street near Key Arena has a cool painting on the side of their building. It is an advertisement for the re-issue of Ten. I didn't have a camera with me, but if I am able to, will go back and snap a photo. God, I love that store :!:
I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Thanks heading that way this weekend have to check it out.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    photo please!!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    It would be really cool if someone could take and post a high resolution picture here. Thanks :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Very cool! I'd love to see a pic as well. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    yes HI Res photo please.. send it to me and I will crop/color adjust and all that and resend back for everyone.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    This is the kind of thing that makes me a little crazy. Ten is being rereleased and there is crazy hype everywhere. How is there not one single show? If they announce a surprise show with no notice I will be so green with envy of all those Seattle people. Does anyone know the conversion rate from tax refund to last minute airfare?
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    This is the kind of thing that makes me a little crazy. Ten is being rereleased and there is crazy hype everywhere. How is there not one single show? If they announce a surprise show with no notice I will be so green with envy of all those Seattle people. Does anyone know the conversion rate from tax refund to last minute airfare?
    Haha, I would love a Seattle show! I haven't heard any buzz about one though. I'll be there if there is one for sure! :lol:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    In the process of making travel arrangments for a Seattle trip in April.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    wolfbear wrote:
    5882300 wrote:
    Haha, I would love a Seattle show! I haven't heard any buzz about one though. I'll be there if there is one for sure! :lol:

Can we be friends? :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    5882300 wrote:

You bet! ;)
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    wolfbear wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:

You bet! ;)

It's not for your possible extra ticket to the secret show or anything like that :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,092
    einatshaul wrote:
    photo please!!
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    It is not high res, sorry, but this is the best I could do the other day...on the 1st ave north side of the Easy Street Queen Anne location:

tenmural.jpg
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,789
    the photo doesn't show its size too well, but its probably 10' x 12' and hand painted
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg