Eric Clapton Strat

Motha JudsonMotha Judson Posts: 104
edited March 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
I really....really want this.....in Green. Does any one have 2000$ they can give me?

I can't see myself spending that kind of money right now, and also the fact that I've been playing for over a year now and need a better amp more than anything. I got a Mex. Strat...but its not enough.

Anyone ever feel the impulse to buy something you don't need? :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dude this is crazy, i've been looking at that same guitar for a month now. Same color and everything. Bellieve it or not was 1599 two weeks ago. I was afraid to pull the trigger. Now i'm kickin myself. I've been playin for about 12 years. I NEED THIS GUITAR. It will be mine o yes it will be mine.
    Gund Arena - Apr 25, 2003
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 20, 2006
    Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Nationwide Arena - May 06, 2010
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
  • GK288652 wrote:
    Dude this is crazy, i've been looking at that same guitar for a month now. Same color and everything. Bellieve it or not was 1599 two weeks ago. I was afraid to pull the trigger. Now i'm kickin myself. I've been playin for about 12 years. I NEED THIS GUITAR. It will be mine o yes it will be mine.

They have three of them at a Guitar center in CT that are for about that price....two white ones along with the green one I play with everytime I go. Musician's Friend wants over 2000 for it..... :o
  • Wait for a used one on Ebay.you can pick them up for around $1100-$1600...even in 7-up green
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."