My music is weird!

prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
edited February 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
And it sucks because nobody jams with me much past a few weeks.
Am I gonna have to record an album by myself? I can't sing so that wouldn't be good.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Um... ok.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    danny72688 wrote:
    Am I gonna have to record an album by myself? I can't sing so that wouldn't be good.
    Scott Stapp? Is that you???
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,968
    danny72688 wrote:
    Take the Yoko Ono/Courtney Love route and marry a famous musician. :o:o:o
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Bunch of fucking haters.

Apparently I'm the only one with such a problem.
  • i play the blues guitar (sorry inside joke)

just find someone that does alot of drugs if you dont play normal music. they will so totally get it dude.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Let's hear some of it. Maybe you could get some contributions, and at least opinions
  • i play the blues guitar (sorry inside joke)

just find someone that does alot of drugs if you dont play normal music. they will so totally get it dude.
    Been there too. I actually had to be middle man once because I can get better green and percs than one of my old drummers. I just seems either my personality or my music is too whack for even a few. I enjoy it though, so I just need to grow a couple more arms so I can play drums and bass at the same time.
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Let's hear some of it. Maybe you could get some contributions, and at least opinions
    Click on that 3W button under my icon. That's my "I don't give a shit" music log. Pretty sloppy but I'm not spending hours perfecting something that won't sound good as an end result. And I can't say that I recorded any of it sober anyway... My recording program is terrible, but good enough for the moment.