Nothingman in Californication

DroppinTheLeashDroppinTheLeash Posts: 34
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
How come i didn't know about this? didn't see any other posts. does anyone watch this show? it's fucking awesome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i guess you didnt get the email where its not necessary to make a post every time there is a pearl jam reference on tv
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,815
    How come i didn't know about this? didn't see any other posts. does anyone watch this show? it's fucking awesome.

It was mentioned on the previous board. I'm sure it was tranferred over here.
    I miss igotid88
  • i guess you didnt get the email where its not necessary to make a post every time there is a pearl jam reference on tv

no, didn't get that one. it wasn't a pearl jam reference, it was a pearl jam song, on tv. just throwing it out there since this is a message board dedicated to pearl jam. people like you make this message board really shitty sometimes.
  • Californication was incredible the first season though i do think the show fell off a bit this last season.
    There is only so much you can watch the sex adventures of Hank Moody and I think it shows that the writers may be having somewhat of a hard time incorporating different story lines.
  • Probably because the episode aired a long time ago, and last I remember it was posted here.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    i guess you didnt get the email where its not necessary to make a post every time there is a pearl jam reference on tv

no, didn't get that one. it wasn't a pearl jam reference, it was a pearl jam song, on tv. just throwing it out there since this is a message board dedicated to pearl jam. people like you make this message board really shitty sometimes.

Yeah... that was kinda unnecessary wasn't it?
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    i guess you didnt get the email where its not necessary to make a post every time there is a pearl jam reference on tv

That was slightly rude.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Ok, so this is an incredibly old thread, but I'm just watched this episode for the first time...

Yeah, I'm getting Californication on Netflix. Awesome show!!

I'm towards the end of season 2...good stuff!

Nothingman was perfect in that scene.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i definitely started a thread about it back when it first aired

GREAT SHOW!

one of my favorites

should be interesting to see how hank gets out of his latest mess...
    i agree that the writers need to mix things up alot more... just not sure how :|
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Showtime definately has some great series. Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Weeds, United States of Tara, Californiacation. Love them all.

Then there is AMC and Breaking Bad....
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Showtime definately has some great series. Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Weeds, United States of Tara, Californiacation. Love them all.

Then there is AMC and Breaking Bad....

Breaking Bad is my new obsession -- What an awesome show.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    bee_boy wrote:

Yeah... that was kinda unnecessary wasn't it?
    He's a Yankee fan, so he has no idea how to abstain from being so obnoxious.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Great, that is just what I needed to come across today. Now I'm going to feel sad for the remainder of the day and try to tell myself that I'm not experiencing apophenia; I'm going to tell myself that "coincidence" is a modern day's biggest superstition. There are too many things about Hank and Karen that resemble my personal situation to be random chance. Letting go is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I thought this thread was about me :D
    I'll be back