Options

HELP .. how do i get my original username back?

mc253055mc253055 Posts: 4
edited February 2009 in The Porch
my username on the old pit (which i miss very much) was DiRtyFraNk38 .. i posted on there a real lot and knew a lot of people .. i haven't posted in a very long time due to the whole board change thing .. now apparently, i have to use my 10c username? as you can see, this is what it is forcing me to do. however, i would like to use my dirtyfrank username again, so people know who i am and i can still see all my old past posts and threads and such! can someone help me out? thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    go to the main pearl jam site and go to edit profile and then go to account settings.
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    mc253055 wrote:
    my username on the old pit (which i miss very much) was DiRtyFraNk38 .. i posted on there a real lot and knew a lot of people .. i haven't posted in a very long time due to the whole board change thing .. now apparently, i have to use my 10c username? as you can see, this is what it is forcing me to do. however, i would like to use my dirtyfrank username again, so people know who i am and i can still see all my old past posts and threads and such! can someone help me out? thanks!

PM Kat or Sea... I sent my info to the webmaster on the site, I forget it off the top of my head. They had it fixed pretty quick
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net