Anyone else wanna talk about something other then Pearl Jam tickets?

guertin32guertin32 Posts: 205
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I have the Mansfield 7-11-03 cd crankin... What a great cd with some of the best PJ songs! I love the unplugged cd the most.

I can't talk about tickets cause I'm dead broke.
http://www.myspace.com/cravingstrangemusic <- my band
MSG - NYC - 9-10-1998
MSG - NYC - 9-11-1998 (BEST FKING SHOW!)
Jones Beach - 8-25-2000
Nassau Coliseum - 4-30-2003
Irving Plaza - 5-5-06 (another great show)
New Jersey - 6-1-06
MSG - NYC - 6.24.08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ChadsStillAliveChadsStillAlive Indianapolis Posts: 450
    Dude, I hear that. I've had my massive Live PJ playlist on shuffle (State of Love and Trust from Camden '06 #2 currently playing) this afternoon and I'm loving it! I'm definitely down for talking about something other than Eddie's tour, 10C sucking, etc. The board looks really ugly right now, primarily because there's so much bitching and so little talk about the reason we're all here - the music.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I wonder how the setlists are going to look in 6 weeks?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Dude, I hear that. I've had my massive Live PJ playlist on shuffle (State of Love and Trust from Camden '06 #2 currently playing) this afternoon and I'm loving it! I'm definitely down for talking about something other than Eddie's tour, 10C sucking, etc. The board looks really ugly right now, primarily because there's so much bitching and so little talk about the reason we're all here - the music.

I agree dude... It seems refreshing at this point to talk about anything other than tickets... lol

I put on Uniondale NY 2003.. I was at that show and man I forgot how good it was...
    http://www.myspace.com/cravingstrangemusic <- my band
    MSG - NYC - 9-10-1998
    MSG - NYC - 9-11-1998 (BEST FKING SHOW!)
    Jones Beach - 8-25-2000
    Nassau Coliseum - 4-30-2003
    Irving Plaza - 5-5-06 (another great show)
    New Jersey - 6-1-06
    MSG - NYC - 6.24.08
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    guertin32 wrote:
    I have the Mansfield 7-11-03 cd crankin... What a great cd with some of the best PJ songs! I love the unplugged cd the most.

Gladly! :D

great show...and today i was listening to 7/3/03 when Ed was grumpy and hungover.
    I love to turn you on
  • guertin32 wrote:

I love that version of All Those Yesterdays. :)
  • 3mvps3mvps Posts: 23
    Gladly! :D

great show...and today i was listening to 7/3/03 when Ed was grumpy and hungover.

Was that Pheonix? I remmber I was the Pheonix show and everyone was chanting "eddie, eddie" and he said "alright thats enough" and he kept complaining about the heat. Funny
    Hustlas prayer: If the game shakes me or breaks me I hope it makes me a better man Take a better stand Put money in my moms hand Get my daughter this college plan, so she dont need no man Stay far from timid Only make moves when ya hearts in it And live the phrase skys the limit
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    3mvps wrote:
    Was that Pheonix? I remmber I was the Pheonix show and everyone was chanting "eddie, eddie" and he said "alright thats enough" and he kept complaining about the heat. Funny
    BTW it's spelled, "Phoenix"
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    i had the weirdest dream last night that i was hanging out with eddie and his hair was all short and he was clean shaven, he was really weird... and my friends (who are not pearl jam fans) were there too... and he was recording a new record and we were all helping him with suggestions and stuff... and i remember he was drving us to go for dinner and some sort of train derailed and flew off and went over top of us and he shrugged like it was nothing and kept driving.

it was super weird...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    guertin32 wrote:

ahhhhhhhh one of my faves. If there was ONE show I did not see that I wish I did, it was that one.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    hell yeah after this week's bitchfest all i wan't to do is get back to the music since that is what got us here in the 1st place ,it's all about the music ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    hell yeah after this week's bitchfest all i wan't to do is get back to the music since that is what got us here in the 1st place ,it's all about the music ...

'they dont even know what its like to be a real fan. you have to really love some silly little piece of music SO MUCH that it....hurts.' :D
    the music. LOVE IT!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • guertin32 wrote:

I put on Uniondale NY 2003.. I was at that show and man I forgot how good it was...

i was there too. listening to it just brings me back.....
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • guertin32 wrote:

i picked that CD up a few weeks ago because the quality of the download just didn't do it justice.

the acoustic CD is worth the price of admission alone!
  • I have all three mansfield shows and listened to them the other night whilst partaking of the kind. My new favorite PJ cover is Soldier Of Love!

Baby, lay down your arms!

I have the Atlanta 4/3/94 show on now. First time hearing it.
    Chicago 8-23-09