Options

We can all agree on one thing....

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited February 2009 in The Porch
I have met a lot of fans on this board and at shows and it is amazing how many "different" PJ fans there are...we span the globe and we come from a lot of different backgrounds and we have a lot of different views on life and politics...but when the music starts playing and the boys start jamming...we are all one!!It's a beautiful thing!! :)

so i say the one thing we can all agree on is...we all love this band!!

Viva la Pearl Jam!!! :!:

I look forward to partying with you guys on the next tour! Viva la PJ fans! :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CraneCrane Posts: 192
    Yea it's amazing. I've only been to three gigs but at each one I met people there and had an amazing time. Only gigs I've ever really hung out with complete random people that were sane........and a little bit insane but I guess you have to be to follow a band around the world. It's a good thing
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    That is very true.

I immigrated to the U.S. in September of 1990 and a month later this band was formed! How weird is that?!?! :shock: hehe...
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Well said. Summer after I finished undergrad a friend and I followed pj for 14 shows during their Riot Act tour. The people I met were some of the greatest people I'd ever encountered. People don't realize how much of a culture pj is. And it's filled with cool, kind hearted, amazing people...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Yes...I can't wait to meet some of you next time the band tours! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PolPol Posts: 60
    Totally agree! Flew down to London in June 2007 to see the guys and it was the best night of my entire life. I hope I get to see them again soon. The last song they played that night was Indifference, and I swear to God, chills ran up and down my spine as the whole arena chorused "I'll swallow poison until I grow immune, I will scream my lungs out 'til it fills this room..." and at that moment I knew everything would be OK as long as that kind of connection existed in the world.
    In Pearl Jam we trust!
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:
    Yes...I can't wait to meet some of you next time the band tours! :mrgreen:

be careful of crazy breed

he bites
  • Options
    Pol wrote:
    Totally agree! Flew down to London in June 2007 to see the guys and it was the best night of my entire life. I hope I get to see them again soon. The last song they played that night was Indifference, and I swear to God, chills ran up and down my spine as the whole arena chorused "I'll swallow poison until I grow immune, I will scream my lungs out 'til it fills this room..." and at that moment I knew everything would be OK as long as that kind of connection existed in the world.

that sounds awesome..
  • Options
    Lucifer wrote:
    be careful of crazy breed

he bites

I don't bite!!.........well maybe just a nibble. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PolPol Posts: 60
    Pol wrote:

that sounds awesome..

Indeed it was yellowporch, indeed it was!! :D
    In Pearl Jam we trust!
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Yeah..I can't wait to see the tour and meet some great people
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    pg305420 wrote:
    Yeah..I can't wait to see the tour and meet some great people

tailgating with fellow fans before a show is 1/2 of what makes a PJ concert so special...i always get there early and make a day of it.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam's music and Pearl Jam fans... two of the best things in the world that give a happy feeling like no other :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.