Options

A Wishlist Foundation Pearl Jam Contest! :)

13»

Comments

• Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    demetrios wrote:
    A Wishlist Foundation Pearl Jam Contest! :)
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=93270

And the winners are ...

thanks_for_the_info.jpg

and thank you for picking my name..... at last :lol::lol:

good man Demetrios, I hope the money collected makes good smiley-happy014.gif
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    Congrats to everyone that won!!!
    Thanks for running the contests.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    rupy017 wrote:
    Congrats to everyone that won!!!
    Thanks for running the contests.

np! flower.gif
  • Options
    Congrats winners!! :D
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    Awesome. I just saw that I won. Thanks so much D, You have made my day. I am working 24 hours this weekend at the hospital and this just made it a lot better. :D

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    Awesome. I just saw that I won. Thanks so much D, You have made my day. I am working 24 hours this weekend at the hospital and this just made it a lot better. :D

Sweet! :)
  • Options
    FoxyMop!!! flowers.gif
  • Options
    Got thy 3 packages out today! :)

Laura, I have something to tell ya! :D
  • Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    demetrios wrote:
    Round 6 draw is complete! :) Here is the grand totals:

Grand total raised was $130 US dollars for Round 1!
    Grand total raised was $ 80 US dollars for Round 2!
    Grand total raised was $125 US dollars for Round 3!
    Grand total raised was $ 80 US dollars for Round 4!
    Grand total raised was $ 60 US dollars for Round 5!
    Grand total raised was $ 90 US dollars for Round 6!

Plus another $35

$600 US!

bighug.gif

Holy snap! I'm off-Pit for a few days and wow.. what an awesome thing to come back to!!

Everyone who donated once, everyone who donated multiple rounds... thank you soooo much!

D, thank YOU for arranging this. You put a lot of hard work and effort into this and it shows. We really appreciate it. It's so nice when someone comes up with an idea and rolls with it... it shows a lot of initiative, motivation and dedication! :) You've inspired hundreds of donations and maybe shown someone else they too can take the initiative and come up with a project like this and makes such an impact.

As for the donation of $600, our thanks isn't flippant or bullsh*t - it is said (damn internets and the inability to truly convey emotion!) with the most heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.

In the case of a tiny nonprofit like Wishlist Foundation, $600 goes a LONG way. Every single cent that we raise during the tour season from all of the preparties gets donated directly to the charities - which leaves us with a happy, but empty, bank account at the end of season as a result.

This $600 is going to go a long way in organizing events like the FTM VIP party, any Ten ReRelease parties that fans may take the initiative to plan (Chicago & NY), the new goodies we are so close to being able to reveal... all of these projects result in even larger donations to the beneficiary organizations that are also small and are also finding it hard to raise money in this economic climate. It's a giant cyle that never ends - and this $600 is a HUGE kickstart for 2009.

Soooo... again...thank you, all of you, for donating. Please keep doing so! Your donations are what keeps us going! Thank you to Demetrios who has reminded me yet again a) why Pearl Jam fans are amazing and b) one person really can help make a difference.

"With my two hands, I can change the world"
  • Options
    treewrite.gif
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    Thanks a lot dude! :D
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Bought 2 new sweet goods tonight! :D

Did a search here, and I couldn't find a thread to reply to the new Wishlist Foundation's goodies!
    Ya gotta check 'em out! :)

New Spring Tiki T-Shirts!
    We are excited to be working with Derek & Trevor of Dumbgun again to reutilize their awesome design from the Hawaii ’06 poster. It’s such a happy, fun image that we couldn’t resist making it wearable!

Men's t-shirts are Gildan ultra tight knit surface. 100% cotton preshrunk jersey. Seamless collar, taped neck and shoulders. Double needle stitching. Pretty true to size and doesn't tend to shrink very much. Ladies' t-shirts are 100% Fine Jersey cotton construction. Color: Black

Shipping:
    This is a pre-reserve gift item and will be shipped in approximately 2-3 weeks upon receipt from the manufacturer (add 2-3 weeks, for a total of 4-6 weeks).

All shirts have the logo on front and blank on the back.

Donate now!

http://wishlistfoundation.org/shop/cata ... cts_id=328

T-TIKI-OR.jpg

NEW Ticket Albums!
    Your ticket collection represents a lifetime of great Pearl Jam memories. From your first concert to your favorite one to the best seats you ever had; each ticket oozes with details. Just one look at them and the stories come flying back. The road trip, the pre-party, your ticket buddies...so many awesome memories! So get your tickets out of your shoe box, dress drawer or envelope and store them in these bad boys!

With three different front covers to choose from, a Ticket Album is the perfect way to display your entire PJ ticket collection. Get them out of storage and back into the limelight! The Ticket Album also makes a perfect gift to your favorite tour buddy!

Product Details:
    You can choose between three different FRONT cover art all designed by our friends at Dumbgun:

1. Wishlist Optical Cover Art
    2. Blue 45" Insert Cover Art
    3. Ticketbastard Cover Art

The BACK cover art will be the same on all Albums - a collage of Pearl Jam fans!
    - Back Cover Art (TBA)

Features:
    - 32 pages
    - Holds up to 96 tickets
    - Fits tickets 6" x 2 1/2"
    - Measures 7" wide by 8 3/4" tall
    - Wishlist Cover Album Detail
    - Ticket Album Video Demo

Shipping:
    This is a pre-reserved gift item and will be shipped in approximately 2-3 weeks upon receipt from the manufacturer (add 2-3 weeks, for a total of 4-6 weeks).

Donate now!

http://wishlistfoundation.org/shop/cata ... cts_id=327

A-TIXALBUM.jpg

Sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO for Wishlist and a big WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO for Demetrios for organizing this :D
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Another big WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO goes to Eric from Wishlist Foundation!

Everything went well! Thanks for the help the other day! :)