Matt Cameron's Latest Set Up

Brain_Of_TripBrain_Of_Trip Posts: 6
edited February 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
I don't mean to rehash this subject because IM ALMOST POSITIVE someone Might have posted the exact same Thread, but could someone give me some specks on Matt's current set up?? Pics would be appreciated as well. I have in fact searched all over the web but can't seem to find anything new and/or anything quality - THANK YOU. :?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    think it was me, was just bashing how his binaural sound is so much better than his shit current sound.
  • I wouldn't go that far so say they sound like shit.. Those Yammies are beafy as anything I've heard him play. They just dont sound as Tight imo as the ayotte's. But you have to consider mics, tunings, mix, etc..

I actually think the 2003 boots sound the best. and the yamaha kit is on all of those recordings...

wait to hear what Brendan Obrien gets out of those drums... I am most excited about this for the new record.
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • I BrisK I wrote:
    think it was me, was just bashing how his binaural sound is so much better than his shit current sound.

Yeah, I agree. Im thinking those were Ayottes during the Binaural record/tour??
  • I BrisK I wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Im thinking those were Ayottes during the Binaural record/tour??

Trip??
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13