Options

what do you think?

luvmypjsluvmypjs Posts: 27
edited June 2008 in The Porch
The last time PJ played at MSG, it was my first time seeing them live. I had an extra ticket i didnt need so i decided I wanted to 'give' it to someone waiting outside msg. My friend and I saw a guy wandering around and we asked him if he was here to see the show and he said he would like to but he didnt have a ticket, so we handed him my extra ticket. He asked how much and we told him "nothing, dont worry about it just have fun". We took a picture of him and he went off on his way. that was cool. I felt good
Then i lost my wallet. I left it in the ladies room with $160.00 and my ID in it. I had already bought my shirts and had a few beers so it wasnt a total loss. but it still kinda sucked
The show was awsome, my friend bought me more beers and everything was great. the next day i went by myself to the 2nd show and i forgot all about losing my wallet and had a great time.
the next time i saw PJ was in albany 06, my husband and i made a trip out of it and we had a great time. but i wished i would have gone to another show that tour
This time i have 2 tickets for night 1 for me and my husband. We didnt think we could afford to go both nights so i didnt get tickets for night 2.
i didnt realize how sad it would make me , not being able to go the 2nd night.
so, we found money in our budget for me to get one ticket for night 2.

now my question is, do you think i should go to msg on night 2 and see if i could get a ticket that night, or should i just buy from ebay? do you think its a good idea to wait out there with out being certain i'll get a ticket?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mamasanmamasan Posts: 25
    i would do ebay or the like... scalping can get a little too interesting, in my opinion...
    charlotte 4.16.2003, atlanta 4.19.2003, wash dc 7.01.2003
    hershey 7.12.2003, toledo 10.02.2004, asheville 10.06.2004
    kissimmee 10.08.2004, wash dc 5.30.2006, lolla 8.05.2007
    west palm beach 6.11.2008, tampa 6.12.2008, columbia 6.16.2008
  • Options
    DanielDaniel Posts: 53
    Do you live in NYC? If you're traveling I wouldn't risk it.

Daniel
    '03 - San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Benaroya
    '05 - Monterrey
    '06 - Chicago I and II, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    '08 - WPB, Tampa
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    go to the msg box office and wait there they will release tickets day of the show
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    luvmypjsluvmypjs Posts: 27
    yeah i live in nyc, any advice on when i should go to the box office?
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    it won't be too early, i'd say 3ish, you can even ask someone at the window that day if they know when the extras will be released
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way