old? who you callin' old? :shock:

i'm like a fine wine! ;)
    best drunk???? :mrgreen:

aw yeah!
    I love to turn you on
  • had to change sheets in the middle of the night last night :twisted: :D

Did you pee the bed again?
    nope 8-)

so the marriage counseling really paid off eh? ;)

that or someone was eating greasy potato chips in bed. tsk, tsk. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    ha! ;)

Well I wouldn't really say the MC has done wonders for me, but we can chalk last night up to 'it has been a while'. :)
    I love to turn you on
  • ha! ;)

Well I wouldn't really say the MC has done wonders for me, but we can chalk last night up to 'it has been a while'. :)

nice!

cues...*back in the saddle* ;)

seriously, tho, to require a sheet change in the middle of the night?! :shock: wowzers! perhaps too much chocolate sauce mixed in with your lovin' eh? 8-)

funny, when i think of it...we rarely ever use the bed for 'that.' guess one of the advantages of living in a child-free zone, the whole house is up for grabs! :P also perhaps why we seem to favor leather sofas....... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    had to change sheets in the middle of the night last night :twisted: :D

haha now that is NOT a happy clean sheet day...
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • had to change sheets in the middle of the night last night :twisted: :D

haha now that is NOT a happy clean sheet day...
    looks like he might want to invest in rubber sheets. :?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I love clean sheets. I just like keeping my bed nice and neat..I don't know how people dont make their bed. I love having neat sheets!
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    I love clean sheets. I just like keeping my bed nice and neat..I don't know how people dont make their bed. I love having neat sheets!

i sooooooooooooooo agree!
    i said something similar earlier. i cannot leave my bed unmade, and i cannot stand getting into a bed that is messy, was not made that day. just walking into my bedroom if the bed is unmade is :twisted: . thus, i always make the bed, daily...b/c if i waited for my husband to do it :lol::lol::lol: . anyhoo, it's my pet peeve, not his, so makes sense i do it. however, if he goes and naps during the day, he does make it. i can always tell he redid it, b/c it's just quite *right*...but it's the thought that counts eh? :P and sure, then i just fix it up some. it's a sickness... :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Slept on sheets that were hung outside to dry yesterday. One of the best nights sleep I've had in months!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Slept on sheets that were hung outside to dry yesterday. One of the best nights sleep I've had in months!

my condolances. dryer dried sheets are way better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    chaulk up another win for the search function :thumbup: