Options

Direct TV Discount code

a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
edited February 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
I just got Direct Tv and have to say it rocks. Being able to record, pause, rewind, and fast forward tv rocks, and HD is awesome as well. Switched over from cable a couple weeks ago, and it stayed around the same price.

Anyway, there is a refer a friend code that gives both people $50 off over 5 months. I just thought that I would offer this to anyone on here who is looking at switching to Direct tv. PM me if you are going to order and I'll give you the code, you just tell it to the person when you're ordering it.

Rock on!
Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump

• Options
    they've got a great deal going on right now until March 3rd :)

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    I just got Direct Tv and have to say it rocks. Being able to record, pause, rewind, and fast forward tv rocks, and HD is awesome as well. Switched over from cable a couple weeks ago, and it stayed around the same price.

Anyway, there is a refer a friend code that gives both people $50 off over 5 months. I just thought that I would offer this to anyone on here who is looking at switching to Direct tv. PM me if you are going to order and I'll give you the code, you just tell it to the person when you're ordering it.

Rock on!

Low on money right now?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    a5pj wrote:

Rock on!

Low on money right now?

it doesn't sound like he's trying to sell it---he's just offering the code to anyone that might want it, i think.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

Rock on!

Low on money right now?

it doesn't sound like he's trying to sell it---he's just offering the code to anyone that might want it, i think.

I have direct t.v. also so I know what he's doing. lol
  • Options
    fail
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    a5pj wrote:
    they've got a great deal going on right now until March 3rd :)

Yep. Right until they ass-rape you with price increases. Not overly thrilled that DTV and XM are rate increasing me month.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    soooo......you work for direct tv? cool...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

Rock on!

Low on money right now?

I was actually trying to give a discount to other pearl jam fans, and I really like direct tv compared to cable. yes the price does rise the 2nd year, but it's still cheaper than cable, do some research. And the refer a friend offer does give me $50 off as well as $50 off for you. My friend did it for me when I signed up and we both saved $50 bucks, so I thought I would pass it on to other fans. I see what I get for trying to help ppl out...

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I actually LOVE my directv! I used to have cable years ago and then we had Dish. We switched to directv and I like it so much better. We have had it since 2007 and I never noticed a rate increase. They even gave us a year of free HBO because they couldn't install on the day we wanted them to come out when we moved. I think they came out a day later.
    I have nothing but praise for them.
    If anyone is looking to get satellite or cable, pick directv!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I actually LOVE my directv! I used to have cable years ago and then we had Dish. We switched to directv and I like it so much better. We have had it since 2007 and I never noticed a rate increase. They even gave us a year of free HBO because they couldn't install on the day we wanted them to come out when we moved. I think they came out a day later.
    I have nothing but praise for them.
    If anyone is looking to get satellite or cable, pick directv!

I concur. :)