Real World is the WORST show ever!

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Who ever came up with the idea to stick a bunch of winey bitches in the same house and make them live together for us to watch?

I say stick them with Survivor man for a week and watch them curl up into the fetal position and die.

Sorry, had to vent.

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I can honestly say I have never seen an episode of this show. I don't think I've ever even seen more than 5 consecutive minutes of it.

The only reality tv show I've ever watched was VH1's Bands on the Run... Flickerstick kicked ass.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I can honestly say I have never seen an episode of this show. I don't think I've ever even seen more than 5 consecutive minutes of it.

The only reality tv show I've ever watched was VH1's Bands on the Run... Flickerstick kicked ass.
    I can barely make it through five minutes. I've never seen so many drama queens in my life, and thats just the dudes on the show.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200

hehe, I remember watching that show and thinking they were a bunch of bloody wankers!! Although the music they made was a lot better than the other bands on there.

I did buy their album, its pretty good.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    MTV is showing the San Fran one now. Puck was the greatest.