Options

Trade: MY No code LP For YOUR Yield LP

MagnitudeMagnitude Posts: 392
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Hi,

I am interested in seeing if anyone would want to trade their copy of Yield on vinyl for a copy of No Code on vinyl. My copy is in GREAT condition. The Vinyl has never been played, it has all the card inserts and even the shrink wrap still around it. There is some wear on the edges but nothing serious... Their is a slight slit on the edge in the red paper that holds the vinyl. This could easily be glued back and look perfect.

I'm asking for an Unplayed copy of Yield in great condition with the sticker that came with the album. The booklet needs to be in mint condition as well. The vinyl jacket needs to be in excellent condition. I understand corners have some wear but no stains, creases, bends etc... You get the idea... If Interested post here or shoot a PM.

We can exchange Pictures as well...

PS: I also have many posters that some might want to trade for this vinyl... check out my Expresso Beans page.
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=6702

I am also looking for Avocado and Lost Dogs on vinyl if anyone wants to trade either of those LP's for a poster...
POP POP!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump...
    I am surprised no one is interested... The vinyl having the sticker is not a big deal if that is making a difference.
    POP POP!