Options

Thank you Ten Club...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Got my:

Second stickman t-shirt (the first one I ordered was L and a bit tight, XL fits nice ;) )
Stickman hoodie, (XL is the correct size phewww)
Showbox DVD (YEAAAH, F***ING ROCKS!)

In 3 weeks!, was expecting it end of Feb (6 weeks like my first order), arrived sooner than expected!

:D:);)8-)
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    I got the XL hoodie thinking that it would only be slightly big for me, I like baggie clothes......but this thing is HUGE!!!

I haven't washed it yet though, maybe I can shrink it just a little bit!

But thats sweet you got such a quick turnaround on your stuff being in Aussie land!
  • Options
    That was my pedal in the showbox....read story at twofeetthick.....No note no nothing giving unconditionally he gave me this.......GIANT MORLEY WAH pedal........IAM only 6 foot 1 hardly a giant....THANK YOU ED im flippin crying missing out west......DETROIT ROCK CITY FOR LIFE
  • Options
    Yeah true, I am very surprised, got home from work and the package was on my bed 8-)

The Hoodie is slightly baggie on me but not toooo bad, the sleeves kinda scrunch up a bit and it hangs a bit low but it passes for me.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    That was my pedal in the showbox....read story at twofeetthick.....No note no nothing giving unconditionally he gave me this.......GIANT MORLEY WAH pedal........IAM only 6 foot 1 hardly a giant....THANK YOU ED im flippin crying missing out west......DETROIT ROCK CITY FOR LIFE

I actually spent a few seconds trying to decipher this post then I looked at who posted and thought ''oh it's him, he's back"